Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations
Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #51537] Sun, 31 May 2009 11:03 Go to next message
Drakath is currently offline  Drakath
I modified hero's CAppareanceDef because i didn't like the way he runned and walked with two handed weapons.I replaced them with JOB's walking animations.
index.php?t=getfile&id=7858&private=0
**This mod affects all your saves and it's permanent(if you don't know how to modify CAppareanceDefs,of course), so MAKE BACKUPS**

Installation:Download the file,open FE,search for CREATURE_HERO,double click on it,click on CREATURE in the new window,search for CAppareanceDef and click on the first blue link.Then choose "import",and double click on the file you downloaded.This will remove all other CAppareanceDef modifications,sorry.

Thanks to JohnDoe for his suggestions,to Silverback for the CAppareanceDef App and thanks to Morerunes for the tutorial that helped me the most.

Hope you like it.

Edit:there's is a problem that i noticed now...It works only when you aren't aiming.I haven't changed those animations because i never aim,and completely forgot of the existence of that function. Uh Oh
Re-edit:i now modified even the two handed combat pose.It has now the Twinblade's.I'll post the new version too.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 June 2009 13:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #51697 is a reply to message #51537] Wed, 03 June 2009 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pascaliedema is currently offline  pascaliedema
How do i install this?
Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #51698 is a reply to message #51537] Wed, 03 June 2009 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drakath wrote on Sun, 31 May 2009 11:03

Installation:Download the file,open FE,search for CREATURE_HERO,double click on it,click on CREATURE in the new window,search for CAppareanceDef and click on the first blue link.Then choose "import",and double click on the file you downloaded.This will remove all other CAppareanceDef modifications,sorry.

Read,hen ask.
Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #51743 is a reply to message #51537] Thu, 04 June 2009 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pascaliedema is currently offline  pascaliedema
Oh sorry oke. I thought that i have to load it with FE. Just a question, but can i make my own animations? By use twinblades attack move?
Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #51754 is a reply to message #51743] Thu, 04 June 2009 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I learned all in this two links.Hope you will need them too.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1666
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4365
I'll suggest you to make backups before starting to change those files.You may want to return to the good old hero. Smile
Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #52446 is a reply to message #51754] Thu, 02 July 2009 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
I have a slight fix for this, the wep. is usually awankwardly thrown through the hand, If it's mine i don't know. If you have this too go to your 2h wepon ccaryabledef,change carry to 923, then click on the + by the main part on the same thing.Click Bc3daa72 and make sure it also is 923. then go to cwepdef.click on it change wepon type to 0.

sorry if it's confusing my native language is not english.
Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #52470 is a reply to message #51537] Fri, 03 July 2009 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
felowmodder
Is it possible that you can do this with one handed weps aswell? Or tell me how to make a 1 handed wep 2 handed?
Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #52503 is a reply to message #52446] Mon, 06 July 2009 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cojoo is currently offline  Cojoo
oryp where do you go to in FE to get to the 2handweps thing to fix the glitch?
Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #52507 is a reply to message #52503] Mon, 06 July 2009 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Check this thread, the part you want is down the page a bit:
http://forums.projectego.net/your-own-legendary-weapon-2248/

Re: Hero with more evil two-handed weapon animations [message #52529 is a reply to message #52507] Tue, 07 July 2009 08:50 Go to previous message
felowmodder
Thanks for the link,helped a bunch Very Happy
Previous Topic: Customizable NPC
Next Topic: Remove Physical Shield Glow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:36:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01109 seconds