Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Creating Weapons... a Easy way for newbs
icon5.gif  Creating Weapons... a Easy way for newbs [message #51593] Mon, 01 June 2009 11:06 Go to next message
Nezumai is currently offline  Nezumai
Ok so ive been trying to figure this crap out for about 3 days... i finally registered.

Soo... you know what would be easier for every one and to us noobs?

Make a project LET US load it...
Then you can give us DETAILED...
Baby Step by Step how to EDIT...

Thats where i find alot of flaws in every one ells Tut's.

Soo if any one is kind enough to Upload a basic sword for any of the creators and give us some DETAILED BABY STEPS it would be Great!!

[Updated on: Mon, 01 June 2009 11:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Creating Weapons... a Easy way for newbs [message #51626 is a reply to message #51593] Tue, 02 June 2009 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

At some point, everyone was a noob, except for 3 or 4 guys and gals who seem to have been born modders. If you take your time, and pay attention, it can all be learned. When I found this site about a year ago, I had no clue, but with a little effort, and after that effort, asking informed questions, I have learned alot. The folks who really know all about modding are not going to spoon feed info to you, you must want to learn.

Re: Creating Weapons... a Easy way for newbs [message #51675 is a reply to message #51593] Tue, 02 June 2009 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nezumai is currently offline  Nezumai
The problem is half the tuts dont even make sense and you cant even tell... Like really a Video on making models for any thing... ive laern how to make some stuff... but like when making it into a FMP no tut helps..
Re: Creating Weapons... a Easy way for newbs [message #51726 is a reply to message #51593] Thu, 04 June 2009 02:09 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Nezumai wrote on Mon, 01 June 2009 20:06

Ok so ive been trying to figure this crap out for about 3 days... i finally registered.

Soo... you know what would be easier for every one and to us noobs?

Make a project LET US load it...
Then you can give us DETAILED...
Baby Step by Step how to EDIT...

Thats where i find alot of flaws in every one ells Tut's.

Soo if any one is kind enough to Upload a basic sword for any of the creators and give us some DETAILED BABY STEPS it would be Great!!

Do you want to model a weapon in 3ds max/blender, or do you want to make a copy of an existing weapon in FE?
As for the first option, there are video tutorials for that on this site (check the stickies in graphics section), if you follow them, you should do just fine.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: Made a sword... but im having problems.
Next Topic: Problem about texture...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:34:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01325 seconds