Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Max Level for attributes Change
Max Level for attributes Change [message #51604] Mon, 01 June 2009 17:19 Go to next message
morbidangel is currently offline  morbidangel
does anyone know how to change the max level for attributes (strength, ranged attack, etc) from like 5/10 to whatever you want
i realize that one must also fill in the values for what later levels will give you
also how can you change the multiplier at each level (level 2 strength is like 1.25, can you CHANGE it to like 1.1x so that you can have more levels of strength, but each level gives you less)

i realize that a problem may be how you get buffer in game, but im willing to eliminate or adjust my game accordingly to accommodate this

cause im tired of "getting to the max level" in fable, it doesnt take long to max out ur stats and i want to expand the limit of how strong you can get

btw i looked on the forums and found NOTHING related to this
but if this has been cover before im sorry for posting this and it'd be nice if someone redirected me to a related topic thanks
Re: Max Level for attributes Change [message #51611 is a reply to message #51604] Mon, 01 June 2009 18:57 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
morbidangel wrote on Mon, 01 June 2009 19:19

does anyone know how to change the max level for attributes (strength, ranged attack, etc) from like 5/10 to whatever you want

i realize that one must also fill in the values for what later levels will give you
HERO_STATS >> MAIN_HERO_STATS >> 033B4ED2 - StatLevels.
You would essentially be adding to each of the arrays, and then filling out the values for them, of course increasing costs and such.

To my knowledge, this has never been done and no one knows whether or not it works.

also how can you change the multiplier at each level (level 2 strength is like 1.25, can you CHANGE it to like 1.1x so that you can have more levels of strength, but each level gives you less)
You will certainly have to find that. It should be somewhere in that same entry. It will be an array of 8 floats, increasing in number and starting somewhere near 1.0 but might be a little more or less.

i realize that a problem may be how you get buffer in game, but im willing to eliminate or adjust my game accordingly to accommodate this
The morphing will self-adjust, that's not a problem. You will certainly have to start a new game though, the save data will just be completely borked with the new data.

cause im tired of "getting to the max level" in fable, it doesnt take long to max out ur stats and i want to expand the limit of how strong you can get
Is it the morphing you dislike? Or the current limit of how strong you can get that you dislike? You can edit both of those without adding to it.

btw i looked on the forums and found NOTHING related to this
but if this has been cover before im sorry for posting this and it'd be nice if someone redirected me to a related topic thanks
There will be pieces here and there that tell you what you need to know, but aren't geared specifically towards what you want to do, so you have to keep a sharp eye out there. An example would be adding spells, it's along the same lines but a bit simpler than this, if I remember correctly.
Previous Topic: Successfully Packaging a Fable Mod
Next Topic: Changing the Hero
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 13:36:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01716 seconds