Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD
Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD [message #51634] Tue, 02 June 2009 06:58 Go to next message
Drakath is currently offline  Drakath
After a bit of work,i've done with this.Simply transforms the hero in a hobbe lieutenant(mesh swap and CAppareanceDef modify).
index.php?t=getfile&id=7880&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=7881&private=0
When you play with this mod installed,you'll find an hobbe axe right in your inventory(100 dmg,4 slots).That's the only weapon(except other hobbe weapons,of course)that works fine with his animations.Additionally it's the only one that disappears when he sheates it.The other weapons will cause sheating errors.
Anyway,there's a method to apply this change to other weapons too.Here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&&a mp;a mp;th=2458&goto=19142#msg_19142
This mod fully modifies your hero's CAppareanceDef,it's HIGHLY recommended you make backups.
Installation: simply load the mod with FE,and take off all clothing,hair and beard from the hero.If you're evil,the horns will be visible floating on the hobbe's head(i didn't manage to make them disappear,yet).Sorry for that.
Hope you like it! Very Happy

P.S.:ah forgot to mention that i haven't messed with FACTIONS,so your hobbe still hates monsters and villagers doesn't harm him.If you want to modify it to make hobbes love you and become enemy of villagers just search.It's not hard to do.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 June 2009 07:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD [message #51637 is a reply to message #51634] Tue, 02 June 2009 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Very interesting, well done with this. Smile
Re: Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD [message #51639 is a reply to message #51637] Tue, 02 June 2009 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you.I started playing around with CAppareanceDef Sucks after reading the pages you linked me,so thank you again. Smile
Re: Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD [message #51728 is a reply to message #51639] Thu, 04 June 2009 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Reminds me... Cool

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD [message #51740 is a reply to message #51728] Thu, 04 June 2009 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
**I never found these mods from you...**
Very sorry. Confused
I was sure no one done that...it's even the same hobbe... Laughing
i'll search carefully next time,before posting another mod(like the bandit lieutenant conversion i was making now..Have you done that too?)
Re: Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD [message #51741 is a reply to message #51634] Thu, 04 June 2009 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big-weegonlygamers is currently offline  big-weegonlygamers
all 3 bandit capns look the same like the reg bandit skins
Re: Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD [message #52749 is a reply to message #51634] Mon, 13 July 2009 19:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
redvader is currently offline  redvader
May I ask how you get snow on the grounds? I'm just wondering because ive tried doing it with REGION and ENIRONMENT. Would it have to do something with ENGINE THEME? Like I mean how to get snowy grounds for certant places like Bowerstone or oakvale for instance.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 July 2009 19:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero->Hobbe total conversion XD [message #52750 is a reply to message #52749] Mon, 13 July 2009 21:09 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
redvader wrote on Mon, 13 July 2009 21:42

May I ask how you get snow on the grounds? I'm just wondering because ive tried doing it with REGION and ENIRONMENT. Would it have to do something with ENGINE THEME? Like I mean how to get snowy grounds for certant places like Bowerstone or oakvale for instance.
That isn't snow. That's bad graphics. I have it too.
Though, you could get it to snow by messing with the environment themes used in the regions, but that won't give you "snowy grounds".
The easiest way to do that is probably to edit the textures, just copying the one for snow over the ones for just about everything else (helpful note, there are over 300 landscape textures).

Even then, it won't look like that. It might look better, but it won't look like that.
Previous Topic: Remove Physical Shield Glow
Next Topic: Mess...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:21:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01082 seconds