Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » 0 Silver Keys Needed to open any silver key chest!  () 1 Vote
0 Silver Keys Needed to open any silver key chest! [message #51987] Thu, 11 June 2009 22:53 Go to next message
unluckyones is currently offline  unluckyones
This is my very first mod... it's a bit basic, but you need absolutely no silver keys to open a silver key chest...

Will post a vid soon

How to Install

[Updated on: Thu, 11 June 2009 23:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: 0 Silver Keys Needed to open any silver key chest! [message #51988 is a reply to message #51987] Thu, 11 June 2009 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I've always wanted six of these mods.
Re: 0 Silver Keys Needed to open any silver key chest! [message #51990 is a reply to message #51987] Fri, 12 June 2009 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unluckyones is currently offline  unluckyones
Sorry... I didn't know, I searched around for one but didn't see one...
Re: 0 Silver Keys Needed to open any silver key chest! [message #52236 is a reply to message #51987] Sat, 20 June 2009 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daddy7860 is currently offline  daddy7860
lol nice... too bad i made it myself before i found this topic

Neelix: Try my new experimental blend of juice.
Tuvok: I would rather not.
Neelix: Ensign Golwat loved it.
Tuvok: Ensign Golwat is Bolian, her tongue protects her from even the most corrosive acid.

^Burn^

Daniel: This tastes like chicken...
Carter: So whats wrong with it?
Daniel: It's... Macaroni and Cheese...
Re: 0 Silver Keys Needed to open any silver key chest! [message #65496 is a reply to message #51987] Sat, 24 December 2011 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fedeheart is currently offline  fedeheart
i dont wanna be the guy that screws up happy times but it doesnt work (followed the instructions, not too hard xDDD)
Re: 0 Silver Keys Needed to open any silver key chest! [message #65497 is a reply to message #65496] Sat, 24 December 2011 15:28 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

A:You just bumped a thread that's been dead two years. CHECK THE DATES. They're in the upper right corner of every post. B:You can't just say it doesn't work and expect it to be fixed without specifics on HOW it doesn't work. Does it crash? Do the changes not take place? Is there any form of error message? We need to know these things.
C:This mod DOES work, I have used it myself on numerous occasions.
D:The maker of this mod hasn't been on since June of last year. I doubt he's gonna answer.

All that being said, I take my leave.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: (Almost) All Female Population Mod
Next Topic: Brighter Lamp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:29:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01032 seconds