Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Albion Explorer
Albion Explorer [message #52003] Fri, 12 June 2009 20:22 Go to next message
Gman79 is currently offline  Gman79
I generally like to keep quiet but I need a little help. I've tried to work it out but I can't get Albion Explorer to work. Whenever I try to load the World Editor for any of the areas, It tells me that it fails to load the file and all of its fillers. Then, it asks me if I extracted the WAD; which I have. Any pointers?

Know what you believe. In the end, your principles are all that you are.
Re: Albion Explorer [message #52005 is a reply to message #52003] Fri, 12 June 2009 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Gman79 wrote on Fri, 12 June 2009 22:22

Then, it asks me if I extracted the WAD; which I have. Any pointers?
You extracted in the data folder? As opposed to dumping in the Levels folder which isn't the right place to do so?

Make sure you're using the latest AlbionExplorer, it's been improved on since the one in the installer version was made. If you are using the new one, you could try the old installer version. Oddly enough, sometimes one works for some but not the other.

BayStone, the author of the app, would like people to set AE aside and try out ChocolateBox. Not enough is said about this app. If you're interested, it's basically FE+AE+3D+Extra. Don't overlook the updated 25/03/2009 version of CBox, linked to in the bottom of the first post.
Re: Albion Explorer [message #52006 is a reply to message #52005] Fri, 12 June 2009 20:33 Go to previous message
Gman79 is currently offline  Gman79
Thank you. I'll play around with it and if I can't get it to work I'll try Chocolate Box.

Know what you believe. In the end, your principles are all that you are.
Previous Topic: chestnutz roasting on an open fire
Next Topic: Free roam and moding help needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:10:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01555 seconds