Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Arm Plate armour
Arm Plate armour [message #52031] Sat, 13 June 2009 22:37 Go to next message
Evil Crow is currently offline  Evil Crow
do u think you can like take the evil plate armour, and just make it so it only covers the spiked arm shoulder and wrist? like a brassard? and like add straps around the torso?

NORF NORF

[Updated on: Sun, 14 June 2009 15:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Arm Plate armour [message #52039 is a reply to message #52031] Sun, 14 June 2009 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Evil Crow wrote on Sat, 13 June 2009 22:37

do u think you can like take the evil plate armour, and just make it so it only covers the armour and make the rest of it go away? like a brassard? and like add straps around the torso?

I didn't understand any of that.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Arm Plate armour [message #52048 is a reply to message #52031] Sun, 14 June 2009 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil Crow is currently offline  Evil Crow
sorry bout that, i editied it Very Happy Laughing

NORF NORF
Re: Arm Plate armour [message #52049 is a reply to message #52031] Sun, 14 June 2009 15:56 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Evil Crow's Case File

do u think you can like take the evil plate armour, and just make it so it only covers the spiked arm shoulder and wrist? like a brassard? and like add straps around the torso?
do u think you can like take the evil plate armour, and just make it so it only covers the armour and make the rest of it go away? like a brassard? and like add straps around the torso?
awww, well i gots a one more request... do u think you can like take the evil plate armour, and just make it so it only covers the armour and make the rest of it go away? like a brassard? and like add straps around the torso?
hey, umm how do i take out the arm of one of the arms on the fable plate armour?

I need someone who can mesh, and then teach me how to texture then i can add texture to there meshes, like some of u may know i am a bit of a gun when it comes to drawing but i suck at 3d , so if anyone wants to be my partner that would be great.
Here are mods i would like to accomplish with a partner.
A Obsidian/Golen Lion Head Helm. ( althought im not sure bout golden, or i could just make it a realistic one )
A Minotaur Head/Bull Head Helm ( A Bull make u look like a demon )
A Nice Spiked brassard ( A plate body that only plates the arm )
and what ever my partner wants to do.
I love fable & Fable 2 And I wan't to make heaps of mods for this mean game and i really hope i can find a partner, because i was thinking bout making meshs and 3d stuff and tryed and failed so, i thouught this would be an excelent option. and i know this may sound silly but i want me and a partner to have banners and stuff and try bring back the fable mod community

Revised - I want someone to make shit for me.

My answer will remain the same regardless of where you ask or how you ask.

No - do it yourself. I've already told you how, it's a texture and clipping edit, no 3D modeling required.

[Updated on: Sun, 14 June 2009 15:56]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Obsidian Lion Helmet?
Next Topic: Growth/Ageing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:03:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01406 seconds