Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Growth/Ageing
Growth/Ageing [message #52053] Sun, 14 June 2009 21:42 Go to next message
snowice0 is currently offline  snowice0
i was wondering if someone could make or link me to a mod that removes the ageing and growth when u gain skills....i just left the guild and im 65 and huge. its also ok if there is a mod that lets me set my age to 19 and growth to "small"
thanks
Re: Growth/Ageing [message #52054 is a reply to message #52053] Sun, 14 June 2009 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
snowice0 wrote on Sun, 14 June 2009 23:42

i was wondering if someone could make or link me to a mod that removes the ageing and growth when u gain skills....i just left the guild and im 65 and huge. its also ok if there is a mod that lets me set my age to 19 and growth to "small"
thanks
I was wondering if someone could make it so that people learn to search and figure out how to do these simple things themselves.

HERO_STATS - Make it so that the Hero is always whatever age you want him to be. This has a chance of making him at 100% age morphing, but...

CHeroMorphDef - Delete old textures from the texture array section of the entry to remove old age morphing effects.

GLOBAL >> DEFAULT_GLOBAL_DEFS >> 463C44A1 (unknown) - 0.7. Change it to 0.

Size
CHeroMorphDef - delete the skeletal entries of the bone morphing array.

Problems with my explanation? - http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/top_search.png Search.
Re: Growth/Ageing [message #52056 is a reply to message #52054] Sun, 14 June 2009 23:20 Go to previous message
snowice0 is currently offline  snowice0
thanks =P
Previous Topic: Arm Plate armour
Next Topic: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:41:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01651 seconds