Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Arena Request(hope a modder still checks this forum)
Arena Request(hope a modder still checks this forum) [message #52138] Wed, 17 June 2009 10:18 Go to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
my request is very simple to explain: i want to be able to redo the arena...i dont really care about most of the quest but i want to be able to redo the whole fight line(maybe without wisper if its possible...perhaps thunder or one of the other arena fightetrs) i would also like to be able to re-enter the arena(that is if the other parts of my request cant be fufilled)
mostly to hit the shop and just for more area for screenies(hmm maybe make the arena fight optional with a quest card that shows up again after u finish it)(in other words: make it so i can enter fighting area...without fighting) this may be a difficult order(especially if noone checks this forum)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Arena Request(hope a modder still checks this forum) [message #52143 is a reply to message #52138] Wed, 17 June 2009 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Open your FinalAlbion.qst in notepad (Found in levels), find the arena quest, change false to true.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Arena Request(hope a modder still checks this forum) [message #52153 is a reply to message #52143] Wed, 17 June 2009 14:02 Go to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
AWESOME THNX ALOT

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Previous Topic: Chest Spawning In Vista - Tutorial
Next Topic: Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:11:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01153 seconds