Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Help: Modding augmentation effects (damage multiplier,mana&health regen rates etc.)
Help: Modding augmentation effects (damage multiplier,mana&health regen rates etc.) [message #52591] Wed, 08 July 2009 08:38 Go to next message
coolsmith3991 is currently offline  coolsmith3991
To keep this clear i would like help with modifying the actual effects of augmentations (not special effects) ive found the augments and a folder called CAugmentationDef but when i change the values of things like regen rate of mana and so on nothing changes. and i do "save mods and run fable" any and all help will be appreciated thank you.
Re: Help: Modding augmentation effects (damage multiplier,mana&health regen rates etc.) [message #52627 is a reply to message #52591] Wed, 08 July 2009 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I have done this, it is very straight forward, tricks to it. You need to click 'Apply Changes' after changing the values, before 'Save Mods and Run Fable'.
Have you been able to apply other mods? If not, make sure that you renamed or moved FinalAlbion.wad, the file in the data folder, not the folder named FinalAlbion.

Re: Help: Modding augmentation effects (damage multiplier,mana&health regen rates etc.) [message #52628 is a reply to message #52591] Wed, 08 July 2009 19:05 Go to previous message
coolsmith3991 is currently offline  coolsmith3991
Yes i have been able to save the other mods i tried out what you said to i guess i was just to hasty xD anyways thank you very much for your help
Previous Topic: Twinblade hits nothing!
Next Topic: changing bow ammo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:48:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01375 seconds