Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?)
Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?) [message #52616] Wed, 08 July 2009 15:35 Go to next message
redvader is currently offline  redvader
OK! Ive been seeing really good modders like morerunes, Darkened Soul, and some others make theyre own new albion so thats got me wanting to make my own albion! Ill show you some pictures of what I've done so far, I've nearly finished bowerstone. I'm around 90% done it now(around 80% finished in the pics) index.php?t=getfile&id=8085&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=8086&private=0 index.php?t=getfile&id=8087&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 12 July 2009 09:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?) [message #52625 is a reply to message #52616] Wed, 08 July 2009 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1st lol, I made my armour minion armour Smile thx to (nesdude), and yeah your ideas for me are somewhat like I wanted it, it would be kwl. Just how to get the subtitles changed, my other problem is how to make weapons but other than that I think I can make an awesome "Fable: TLC" still cant wait to try out morerunes "Fable: The New World". But IDK if what you said is possible but you never know

[Updated on: Fri, 10 July 2009 19:59]

Re: Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?) [message #52635 is a reply to message #52616] Wed, 08 July 2009 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
McCain wrote on Wed, 08 July 2009 16:22

My Fable's going to be Fable: The New Hero

Its going to be after when James from the save the kid or whatever quest runs away, he gets ambushed by bandits and than soon taken to the guild were he becomes a hero, and a lot of his story connects to the Hero from the Normal TLC, accept the battles will be different because sometimes its funner to fight off easy hordes of enemies than 1 strong enemy, if you know what I mean.

Anyway.... you should name yours: Fable: A Minions Journey

judging by the way your guys a minion

also I have some Ideas, you should make your guy have a minion stance, and Make him serve under JoB as his top minion named Sabre.
and fix his sheathe. also extend Bowerstone and other cities like Fable 2, make them bigger so you can have Assassination quests and stuff.

Most of that isn't even possible............

Dammit
Re: Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?) [message #52646 is a reply to message #52616] Thu, 09 July 2009 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
McCain wrote on Thu, 09 July 2009 09:29

I can still try can't I?
To your heart's content.
McCain wrote on Thu, 09 July 2009 09:29

I can do a little filming and all, use some game filming programs. just have James walk with the traders and see the bandits... than run away? and make hi do that little kid run were they have their arms up in front of them like a zombie?

I like to think things through before I do them. and this seems possible.
Too bad it's not.

Stop wasting my time.
Re: Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?) [message #52650 is a reply to message #52635] Thu, 09 July 2009 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah sorta thought it was impossible but I figure tons of stuff out on my own if I try hard. Lol Ima try his idea Smile . After I finish my new Albion thing Surprised
Re: Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?) [message #52652 is a reply to message #52616] Thu, 09 July 2009 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

I like the look of the new Bowerstone. It's coming along pretty well.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Fable: (Havent thought of a name yet!?) [message #52665 is a reply to message #52652] Thu, 09 July 2009 13:33 Go to previous message
NVM again! I got bowerstone back and the big mod i was getting ready to put on the site.

[Updated on: Sun, 12 July 2009 09:28]

Previous Topic: Arena Request(hope a modder still checks this forum)
Next Topic: The General Fix Thread - My Game Crashes/Doesn't Change When I Spawn A Chest!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:11:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01639 seconds