Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » help please
help please [message #52636] Thu, 09 July 2009 03:29 Go to next message
wikidskitz is currently offline  wikidskitz
i am fairly new at modding but progressingly getting better but me and my brother want to spawn weapons we have tried downloading albion explorer but it always fails, we use free roam to dump the files and it fails then we try cbox and it never responds i have read a bunch of posts on how to dump wad files and stuff but never works can anyone help? Sad
Re: help please [message #52637 is a reply to message #52636] Thu, 09 July 2009 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

You can get one weapon at a time by using FE. Go to Creature, Hero, open Hero, click the plus sign and scroll down to Weapon 1, click it. Enter the ID# of the weapon you want, get the # from the Object list. Apply changes, save an run. Save the game with that weapon in your inventory, then repeat the process.
That is only a temporary fix, as once you mod a little, you will want to mod alot. Hopefully someone will come along and help you figure out your problem of not being able to use the tools you mentioned.
If you are a Vista user, read the sticky about Vista.

Re: help please [message #52638 is a reply to message #52636] Thu, 09 July 2009 03:40 Go to previous message
wikidskitz is currently offline  wikidskitz
ive tried to do that once and something went wrong. FE wouldnt work no more so i had to uninstall then install fable again for FE to work again so i havent tried since...

ok i tried again and this is what is said "Specified cast is not valid." soooo i have no clue what to do

and yes i have vista but i turned off the user account control so i dont have to run applications as admisters

[Updated on: Thu, 09 July 2009 03:47]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Freeroam
Next Topic: Albion Explorer doesn't open
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:57:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01226 seconds