Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Help with Fable explorer?
icon4.gif  Help with Fable explorer? [message #52842] Sun, 19 July 2009 02:45 Go to next message
Black Demon is currently offline  Black Demon
Hey, been having issues lately with Fable Explorer editing with the game.bin. It seems like when I edit something, everything else changes to, when I only change one object. It's really bothering me...

For example, I turned this one Two-handed weapon into a one-handed, and now every single Two-hander is one handed and light...

Also, I changed the summoning rank of thunder so that the summon will never change. When I went an tested him on a guard he morphed; all the entries in CREATURE changed with it.

How can I avoid this? I tried to use Cbox instead, same issue. Help please Very Happy
Re: Help with Fable explorer? [message #52879 is a reply to message #52842] Sun, 19 July 2009 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The problem is the sharing of CDef entries. Make unique CDef entries and assign it to the base entries that you want to change.

This is not a problem with FE or CBox.
Re: Help with Fable explorer? [message #52883 is a reply to message #52842] Sun, 19 July 2009 21:05 Go to previous message
Black Demon is currently offline  Black Demon
Oh... Embarassed thanks.
Previous Topic: OK please help
Next Topic: Small question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:40:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01323 seconds