Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » This is what we really need some of...
This is what we really need some of... [message #52843] Sun, 19 July 2009 03:19 Go to next message
Black Demon is currently offline  Black Demon
I want to request modders to try to make new areas in the empty fillers of regions. They could have decorated houses, buildings, eniroments, guards, villagers, and custom body guards. I think it'd be really cool to pull of a big functional town with tons of features like shops, buyable houses, chests, guards, villagers, a pub, really unique decorations, and a way to teleport there. Doesn't seem that hard to do too, with albion explorer or chocolate box. Just would take a while.
Re: This is what we really need some of... [message #52845 is a reply to message #52843] Sun, 19 July 2009 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cojoo is currently offline  Cojoo
i actually think there a couple of people working on that, you should search "little big world"

thats the only one i can think of right now.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 July 2009 08:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: This is what we really need some of... [message #52881 is a reply to message #52845] Sun, 19 July 2009 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Cojoo wrote on Sun, 19 July 2009 10:58

"little big world"
You didn't get a single word right. It's Tiny-Huge Island, and it was a busted project.
Re: This is what we really need some of... [message #52882 is a reply to message #52881] Sun, 19 July 2009 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cojoo is currently offline  Cojoo
oh..... sorry, for some reason i was thinking mario. isnt there other projects going on like that?

[Updated on: Sun, 19 July 2009 20:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: This is what we really need some of... [message #52887 is a reply to message #52882] Mon, 20 July 2009 03:04 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Cojoo wrote on Sun, 19 July 2009 22:19

oh..... sorry, for some reason i was thinking mario.
Tiny-Huge Island is a Mario reference. Neutral
Cojoo wrote on Sun, 19 July 2009 22:19

isnt there other projects going on like that?
Keshire's Fable: Harsh was a community project of sorts that would have involved several map edits, most surely making use of fillers. But that project died with the community that started it.
Marcopolo's Ashenvale is the most noted project, but was never released and has long been inactive.
Ailia's Fable: 41, also noteworthy, also inactive, same story.

morerunes, DarkenedSoul, TheNewFabledRavrn, DriftKing7050, and a handful of other members all have their own projects going. Some are somewhat active, others are dead, still others are on hiatus.

But to answer your question: to my knowledge, no other project had intended for the use of an edited heightmap in a filler or fake terrain, so no, no other projects like that one.
Previous Topic: Filler Maps/Map Editing
Next Topic: Guild Woods Screwed up
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:43:14 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01028 seconds