Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Spawning chest guide[video]
Spawning chest guide[video] [message #52965] Tue, 21 July 2009 21:16 Go to next message
Fumbels is currently offline  Fumbels
Hey, This is my 1st post. But I decided to make a video on How to spawn chests using guides on this site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld9MrIuY7k4

Its rather lengthy but some people cant understand it without a actiual Image, but then some people still dont understand.

So i made a video. Give me Any suggestions for others and ill try to work on them.

Dont judge me!
Re: Spawning chest guide[video] [message #52968 is a reply to message #52965] Tue, 21 July 2009 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Just wanted to throw in that the author of AlbionExplorer, BayStone, has made a new tool that I think isn't getting enough attention, ChocolateBox.

CBox can do everything AE can do, but in three dimensions.

If it's by preference that you're using AE, cool, but might I still ask that you spend five to ten seconds to plug BayStone's new tool, CBox?
Re: Spawning chest guide[video] [message #52969 is a reply to message #52965] Tue, 21 July 2009 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Well done. I actually took the time to watch the whole thing. This should be helpful.

Re: Spawning chest guide[video] [message #52970 is a reply to message #52968] Tue, 21 July 2009 22:05 Go to previous message
Fumbels is currently offline  Fumbels
Ill Defiently Try to promote that in any upcomming Videos I make. Ill check it out.

Thank you Johndoe.

Dont judge me!
Previous Topic: Creating fmps
Next Topic: Fable Explorer Save Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:34:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01397 seconds