Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » a request from a guy that has no experience in modding
a request from a guy that has no experience in modding [message #53160] Fri, 31 July 2009 23:49 Go to next message
garrett is currently offline  garrett
hey guys im new and i have a request. i downloaded the job suit and i was hoping you can make hes metal like gloves... ive searched for them in the forum and i couldnt find any...
and as i said im clueless can you make them spaws too only with fable explorer? i know im asking a lot but id appreciate it if someone could do it.

thanx.
Re: a request from a guy that has no experience in modding [message #53395 is a reply to message #53160] Wed, 05 August 2009 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I made the guard gloves match in red before. Here they are again with the hand part metal, still red on the wrist because it shows on the arm. This isn't perfect, but if not viewed too closely it's ok. I see you haven't posted lately, but maybe you will come back and see this.
Screenshot:

Mergable big:
http://www.box.net/shared/9a0j1ms1zo

To merge the big using FE:
right click textures.big and click merge big, and choose the saved big.
After it does its thing click Actions, Save Mods and Run Fable.

Re: a request from a guy that has no experience in modding [message #53407 is a reply to message #53160] Wed, 05 August 2009 21:15 Go to previous message
garrett is currently offline  garrett
thanx you are so the man!!!
Previous Topic: Jack Of Blades Story [MODE]
Next Topic: OK, this is out there
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:48:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01140 seconds