Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Help Please :(
icon9.gif  Help Please :( [message #53554] Wed, 12 August 2009 11:31 Go to next message
oran3e1 is currently offline  oran3e1
Hey, This is my first post and i have a big problem with using the Freeroam app, i have FE and AE and im a complete noob at this, i followed the instructions of how to RIP the .wad file (FinalAlbion.wad) which i have, and i did it all correctly but i came across an error when i press yes to dump the file to: E:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data , it said:

" FreeRoam 0.1 Unhandled exeception has occourred in your application. if you click Continue, the aplication will close imediately." and some other stuff.

So from there on i cant get anywhere Confused
plz help. thx

P.S, my Fable still works completely fine, i just cant mod on it.

p.S Again, Now my Albion Explore wont start up Confused whats gone wrong!

chris

[Updated on: Wed, 12 August 2009 11:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help Please :( [message #53558 is a reply to message #53554] Wed, 12 August 2009 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quicksilver is currently offline  quicksilver
Mind posting a screenshot of the error? So we can know what "other stuff" are. Perhaps you don't have .NET Framework 3.5. Do you use Vista?

Re: Help Please :( [message #53563 is a reply to message #53554] Wed, 12 August 2009 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Whatever it is, it is most certainly an ID:Ten-T error.
FreeRoam can't have problems unless the user is doing something wrong.
Re: Help Please :( [message #53622 is a reply to message #53554] Sun, 16 August 2009 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t-man
its not a prob just pres the continue button! and Surprised guess what? ¬¬ it continues with no problems. its more of an anoyans then a prob.

i love uk. :p
FABLE TLC is old real old... but it will live on as long as i can possibly mack it live on! HEAR HEAR to all thows who suport fable tlc and who drive to keep it alive.
it is said that the guildmaster was murdered by the hero of oakvale and the guildmasters body was found with "hero your health is low" engraved onto his head
"im not giveing my name to a machene!"
I DONT LIKE CHILL PILLS!
Re: Help Please :( [message #53624 is a reply to message #53622] Sun, 16 August 2009 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

w00t-man wrote on Sun, 16 August 2009 09:44

its not a prob just pres the continue button! and Surprised guess what? ¬¬ it continues with no problems. its more of an anoyans then a prob.

Wrong. That is for the splash screen error on Fable Explorer only. His/her problems are with Free Roam and Albion Explorer. Read the whole message before making a recommendation.

And aren't you the one whole told us all to go to hell and you were leaving?

[Updated on: Sun, 16 August 2009 08:08]

Re: Help Please :( [message #53625 is a reply to message #53554] Sun, 16 August 2009 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t-man
yeh, but a mod explaind stuff to me. sorry for the "GO TO HELL" thingy + i am shure you can tell i am still hear...

FABLE TLC is old real old... but it will live on as long as i can possibly mack it live on! HEAR HEAR to all thows who suport fable tlc and who drive to keep it alive.
it is said that the guildmaster was murdered by the hero of oakvale and the guildmasters body was found with "hero your health is low" engraved onto his head
I DONT LIKE CHILL PILLS!
Re: Help Please :( [message #53627 is a reply to message #53554] Sun, 16 August 2009 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
I hope you get a spell-check tool or program soon. Very soon. Like right now.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Re: Help Please :( [message #53628 is a reply to message #53627] Sun, 16 August 2009 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quicksilver is currently offline  quicksilver
Firefox spelling check should work just fine.

Re: Help Please :( [message #53630 is a reply to message #53554] Sun, 16 August 2009 11:02 Go to previous message
w00t-man
ja, ok....i hate spell check it always screws with my head and im gona actualy leave, as in right now, as in good bye....or well no just buy not good... the only good thing is going...just whatever cya.

I DONT LIKE CHILL PILLS!

[Updated on: Sun, 16 August 2009 13:45] by Moderator

Previous Topic: FE problem
Next Topic: fable explorer dont work please help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:07:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01260 seconds