Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Complete Restart
Complete Restart [message #53863] Tue, 25 August 2009 17:37 Go to next message
armymdic is currently offline  armymdic
I searched the forums and did not see anyone that had this problem, so I hope this is the right place to ask.

I installed the spell power mod and wanted to get rid of it. I completely uninstalled Fable, the install folder, chocolate box and FE. I then reinstalled everything and the mod is still in the game?!

Does anyone know how I can get a fresh start? Somehow these mods are persisting through uninstall. Do they make registry values? I deleted the fable folder, so there was no backup files.

Thanks!
Re: Complete Restart [message #53869 is a reply to message #53863] Wed, 26 August 2009 01:44 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Get the original game files off the disks and put them where they need to be and you will have an unmodded game. If you had made back-ups to begin with you would not have needed to reinstall. Click the link in my sig labeled Make Back-ups, then look in the second spoiler tag to learn how to get the files off the disks, then look in the first spoiler tag to learn where to put those files to make the game original again.

Previous Topic: HELP Fable explorer problem
Next Topic: MAC USERS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:22:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01408 seconds