Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Balverine mod screw up... The lasting "effects"...
Balverine mod screw up... The lasting "effects"... [message #53979] Sat, 29 August 2009 17:25 Go to next message
Zothessu is currently offline  Zothessu
Hey, just joined. Now I have a bit of a problem. I tried a balverine mod over the child coding, but I forgot make a backup file. Now, well, you really don't want to see how I screwed it the third time... But now (4th) the game crashes right after the first cutscene. Can someone give me a screen shot of all the coding for the CREATURE_HERO_CHILD folder? Thanks in advance. Also, I just finished a play through the game with the JoB graphics.
Re: Balverine mod screw up... The lasting "effects"... [message #53985 is a reply to message #53979] Sun, 30 August 2009 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

You can also restore the original game.bin.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Balverine mod screw up... The lasting "effects"... [message #54019 is a reply to message #53979] Sun, 30 August 2009 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The thing is, I used the original. If I had the normal one (instead of the one I have now) I'll be able to replace/copy over what I have now. By the way, if it sounds kind of cofusing, it's probably because I'm new at this -- and/or I have no idea what I'm talking about... But yes, if I had a new copy of the page entirely, I might have better luck with it.
Re: Balverine mod screw up... The lasting "effects"... [message #54026 is a reply to message #54019] Sun, 30 August 2009 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

You can grab the original game.bin off the fable disc(s).

this is not an exit.
Re: Balverine mod screw up... The lasting "effects"... [message #54028 is a reply to message #53979] Sun, 30 August 2009 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So do I right click and there it is, or is there some huge process like a walkaround quest?
Re: Balverine mod screw up... The lasting "effects"... [message #55245 is a reply to message #54028] Tue, 15 December 2009 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
one method you might use if you dont feel like poking around the game disks to find the file is backup you modded game files (savegame too i guess) and then reinstall the game... make youe backups from fresh install then place the modded files/saves in the appropriate folder and leaving out the modded file that is the problem...its what i did when a virus ate my backups...kind of...

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Balverine mod screw up... The lasting "effects"... [message #55247 is a reply to message #55245] Wed, 16 December 2009 00:01 Go to previous message

Administrator

charrzarr wrote on Wed, 16 December 2009 06:40

one method you might use if you dont feel like poking around the game disks to find the file is backup you modded game files (savegame too i guess) and then reinstall the game... make youe backups from fresh install then place the modded files/saves in the appropriate folder and leaving out the modded file that is the problem...its what i did when a virus ate my backups...kind of...

Don't bump old threads without a proper reason.

this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: Dark Villager recolor Request
Next Topic: Seperate steps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:29:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01264 seconds