Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Strange collision issues
Strange collision issues [message #54194] Sun, 13 September 2009 00:06 Go to next message
Scradam is currently offline  Scradam
Ok, so I encountered an issue when making my city/town/thing. I've only just had time to post this.

I placed the pier that's in PrisonPath in PrisonIsland, where my town thing is going to be located. I toyed around with coordinates until I got it in the right place, then I noticed that the hero was able to walk off the edge. It's as if the collision mesh does not match, it's off to the side a bit... I've got some screenshots to help illustrate the issue.

Re: Strange collision issues [message #54208 is a reply to message #54194] Sun, 13 September 2009 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

That is very odd. Could I have the TNG?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Strange collision issues [message #54222 is a reply to message #54208] Mon, 14 September 2009 01:22 Go to previous message
Scradam is currently offline  Scradam
Sure.

I'm was thinking it might be something to do with the data being cached in some way. However, loading saves prior to the editing didn't seem to work.

For now, I'm just going to leave it and continue with other parts of the town. Hopefully someone can sort it out. If not, I'll just have to work it out later, or start again. Razz

Thanks,
Scradam

[Updated on: Mon, 14 September 2009 01:42]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: "Hardcore Wasp Menace" mod
Next Topic: I need assistance with teleporters.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:41:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01095 seconds