Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island
New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54197] Sun, 13 September 2009 05:21 Go to next message
Scradam is currently offline  Scradam
I decided to make a work in progress thread for my town. I also decided to name it "New Bowerstone", as I'm probably going to be using mainly Bowerstone buildings and walls, which have the Bowerstone flag on them.

Since I'm placing each object in the .tng using TextMate, it's pretty tedious and takes me at least 10 minutes to get each object in the right position and rotation. I'm doing my best.

Updates will be fairly slow for the next two weeks while I'm on my final exam stretch at school. After that... I'm sure I'll have too much spare time on my hands.

[Updated on: Sat, 19 September 2009 20:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54207 is a reply to message #54197] Sun, 13 September 2009 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hiddendisorder is currently offline  hiddendisorder
Sweet looks great so far =P cant wait to see the Finsh version
Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54237 is a reply to message #54197] Mon, 14 September 2009 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
Does this mean you don't need the template? I'm not finished, and I'm not far from the start yet, but I could still get it.

But, if you want to finish fast, I wouldn't rely on getting it :\

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54244 is a reply to message #54197] Mon, 14 September 2009 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry about it, then. I wasn't really expecting anything. I guess it's better if I do it from scratch.

Thanks anyway, though.
Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54321 is a reply to message #54197] Sat, 19 September 2009 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump. Done a little bit more work, screenshots in first post.

Also, a few questions for anyone who can answer them.
Is there any easy way to make grass and/or paths? Perhaps there is an object that I am unaware of.
Is there any way to make a custom MiniMap?
Is there any way to rename the level?

Thanks,
Scradam

[Updated on: Sat, 19 September 2009 20:52]

Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54435 is a reply to message #54197] Fri, 02 October 2009 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
Wow, everyone decided to build new towns here. And yet none get done.... They are all abandoned, or will be. I wish someone would finish a big project, or at least not announce them until they are almost done, I will be continuing mine when my disc drive is fixed.

Dammit
Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54438 is a reply to message #54435] Fri, 02 October 2009 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

James Butts wrote on Fri, 02 October 2009 10:03

Wow, everyone decided to build new towns here. And yet none get done.... They are all abandoned, or will be. I wish someone would finish a big project, or at least not announce them until they are almost done, I will be continuing mine when my disc drive is fixed.

My project is still being worked on |:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54457 is a reply to message #54197] Sat, 03 October 2009 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
Yeah I was mostly implying that I hope you don't abandone your project like all the others in my own odd way I guess. Looks good so far!

Dammit

[Updated on: Sat, 03 October 2009 16:23]

Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #54794 is a reply to message #54197] Sun, 25 October 2009 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Devil Keyz is currently offline  Devil Keyz
Hope this get's completed, Ive always liked the dock's there. ( in the screenie )
Re: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island [message #55639 is a reply to message #54197] Fri, 08 January 2010 21:29 Go to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
man i hope this will get finished...or atleast be released in an incomplete form so that someone else can finish even if the maker abandons it...i would even be willing to do whatever work i could on it...mostly altering existing textures and making blank meshes that would need textures, helpers, etc but im sure i could be of some help

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Previous Topic: My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop)
Next Topic: My first sword
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:10:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01230 seconds