Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable Conquest V2 Download
Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #54405] Mon, 28 September 2009 16:17 Go to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I have the full installer, but that is all I have. I do not have the lite installation, so if anybody else has the other builds feel free to post them.

Fable Conquest Full Installer 690 MB (724,247,981 bytes)

Additionally, I have a bunch of project files you might want to take a look at. This is provided as is and there is no guarantee of anything related to these files. I think they could possibly be the files from the installer, but they are most likely outdated. Do with them what you will. The files have been compressed from 237 MB (249,418,128 bytes) to 63.8 MB (66,904,089 bytes) within a 7z file which can be unpacked with 7zip.

Download (link dead, sorry) 63.8 MB (66,904,089 bytes)

Lite Download:

1. Install the 'ConquestMandatoryInstall' file
2. Install the 'ConquestFMP'
3. Install the 'ConquestOptionalInstall' file (optional)

ConquestFMP.fmp (6.85 MB)
ConquestMandatoryInstall.exe (18.7 MB)
ConquestOptionalInstall.exe (87.4 MB)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Sat, 01 September 2012 19:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #54409 is a reply to message #54405] Mon, 28 September 2009 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It replaces many of the game files with the Conquest files. Still wish it were FMPized.
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #55717 is a reply to message #54409] Wed, 13 January 2010 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 28 September 2009 20:33

It replaces many of the game files with the Conquest files. Still wish it were FMPized.

I can't FMPize it because I modded so many different things I would end up leaving something out.

I'm starting up on all this again.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #55718 is a reply to message #55717] Thu, 14 January 2010 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Welcome back. Smile
With your arrival and announcement, I've cleaned up the Conquest threads a bit. We've gained a lot in the knowledge base but we've lost a lot of talent, unfortunately. If you need any help, I'll lend my services.
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #55719 is a reply to message #55718] Thu, 14 January 2010 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luckily, I'm nearly where I left off. I'm just troubled with getting tools to work for windows 7. I could use help, not sure on what yet though...

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #55727 is a reply to message #55719] Thu, 14 January 2010 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

I have gotten significantly better at modeling and texturing. If I make any swords after The New World is out I'll hand 'em on over if you want them.

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #56123 is a reply to message #54405] Thu, 11 February 2010 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LMjai is currently offline  LMjai
What does this mod do to the game?

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2010 08:09]

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #56730 is a reply to message #56123] Mon, 05 April 2010 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xx Ultima xX is currently offline  Xx Ultima xX
LMjai wrote on Fri, 12 February 2010 02:22

What does this mod do to the game?

The Search Button is your friend
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5721& ;start=0&
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #56746 is a reply to message #54405] Tue, 06 April 2010 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aramatzu is currently offline  Aramatzu
Ive looked all over online aswell the page you just linked and found very little of whats changed. either i have some bad download that is incomplete to some extent..or im blind as a rock to what is significantly different.

possible spoilers ( to whom care )..

I played through once doing as much as i could content wise save massecuring all of bowerstone for that one card. this time around im doing that included already did oakvale.

Il post what i have found that is different from my current first playthrough..

all demon doors save 2 were removed/changed to be either raw loot or just mobs..and in some cases both. new boss mobs like in the hob cave though after the king mob there was no banshie queen or whatever in the last area like i read somewhere.

dunno much bout the dragon ive only seen him a few times in the lost runes area and when i do have him i try to attack he just takes off and leaves..havent figured out what to do with him yet.

most of the quests that the guild used to offer are gone though some remain usually the side quests but they are few. weapons are much harder to get legendary wise..though i got skorms bow first try both times by just hiring the merc outside and taking him inside and sacreficing (quite wicked if you ask me >< ).

never did figure out how to get to hook coast..if its related to the massecuring and buying out all the houses in bowerstone il find out soon during this next playthrough.

what i found as my roadblock in the game that prevented me from finishing were two parts..the door in the very changed guild area caves..something bout besting a hero but ive tried many things..aka killing whisper/maze/briar rose and nothing happened. that and near the end in the frozen lands you get the runes and talk to the oracles but nothing happens past that..no going into the final area (if it is the final area still idk) as for new lands i havent found many some lands were very changed however and overall this mod makes the game significantly more challenging than original fable tlc which i enjoyed a lot..however those two roadblocks kinda ruin the fun of it all not seeing the end.

anyone?
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #56748 is a reply to message #56746] Tue, 06 April 2010 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Aramatzu wrote on Tue, 06 April 2010 21:54

anyone?
Hmm, so you downloaded it, installed it, and managed to successfully run Fable. Yep, it works. Make sure you've renamed or deleted FinalAlbion.wad, if you haven't, then delete your saves and start over.
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #56749 is a reply to message #54405] Tue, 06 April 2010 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aramatzu is currently offline  Aramatzu
yea the first time i didnt removed the .wad but then the playthrough that i spoke up was after removal of that. im just wondering if the deadends i hit are out of cluelessness or incompleteness due to whatever reasons maybe..
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #56787 is a reply to message #56749] Fri, 09 April 2010 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is treasure in the guild cave Very Happy

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62819 is a reply to message #54405] Thu, 12 May 2011 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jordiadr is currently offline  jordiadr

Ahhhh please post a new link I realy badly want this mod!! Surprised Very Happy
The link on morerunes is death Sad

thnx!
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62820 is a reply to message #62819] Thu, 12 May 2011 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Dude, either they were taken down from the site, or moved, all you have to do is search around on his site a little to find out. Second, this thread has been dead for about a year now. Check the date on the last post in a thread before you post. Necroposting is frowned upon here, unless you're providing useful information that pertains to the particular discussion. Evil or Very Mad

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:10]

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62821 is a reply to message #54405] Thu, 12 May 2011 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
also if you followed the link, it will say his site is under construction, (maybe just for me) and please dont overuse smileys, also if you search around you can find a download.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62823 is a reply to message #62821] Thu, 12 May 2011 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

That's really weird... I don't know what happened.

Anyway, I'm reuploading the installer, and it should be up soon. The other link to totally gone though, as I can't find the files on my computer.

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62825 is a reply to message #54405] Thu, 12 May 2011 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and also, morerunes, i emailed you about the fable part of your site, http://www.morerunes.com/fable.php being down, so if you do upload it, do you think it will work, that might have only been my pc though.

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62827 is a reply to message #62825] Thu, 12 May 2011 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

It's not down to me. It's probably your PC. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62829 is a reply to message #62825] Thu, 12 May 2011 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

tyscifi wrote on Thu, 12 May 2011 19:13

and also, morerunes, i emailed you about the fable part of your site, http://www.morerunes.com/fable.php being down, so if you do upload it, do you think it will work, that might have only been my pc though.

I get an error, but it works. Whatever browser you're using probably doesn't know what to do with that.

I'll try to fix it, and thank you for letting me know

-edit-

looks like my site's been slightly thwacked by a spambot or something...

I've got to re-do my website here soon, it's due for an update anyway.

I fixed it for now

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2011 17:42]

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62830 is a reply to message #54405] Thu, 12 May 2011 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if me saying this at all helps, i use google chrome

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #62841 is a reply to message #54405] Sat, 14 May 2011 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jordiadr is currently offline  jordiadr

Hi, I did some research even been trough google.
and different known and unknown sites.
And no link, plus that I knew there was no website under construction because all other downloads where working except for that some pages where not coded very well or as morerunes says.. hacked?
I thought more runes just made a faily website Razz haha

Well, I love fabletlcmod.com
I realy hope I can mod some for the new comming fable 3.
Would love to help this community Smile

Thnx, Going to check now if link is indeed fixed by reupload Razz
TNX morerunes

EDIT: Love you more runes ^^
It bloody worked made! ;D
Thnx!

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2011 06:17]

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66562 is a reply to message #54405] Tue, 01 May 2012 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
morerunes wrote on Mon, 28 September 2009 18:17

I have the full installer, but that is all I have. I do not have the lite installation, so if anybody else has the other builds feel free to post them.

OK...

I found this

Fable The Lost Chapters.exe - filecrop search Link removed for possible Copyright issue
that lead to
ConquestMandatoryInstall.exe RapidShare – Secure Data Logistics
ConquestOptionalInstall.exe RapidShare – Secure Data Logistics

I had to search separately for ConquestFMP rapidshare.com free download Disk Index

and found ConquestFMP.fmp RapidShare – Secure Data Logistics

[Updated on: Tue, 01 May 2012 17:04]

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66565 is a reply to message #66562] Tue, 01 May 2012 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

WHAT ARE YOU DOING POSTING IN A DEAD THREAD, OMG!!!!!!!

Just kidding, had to say that after I remembered the discussion in this thread

asmcint wrote on Mon, 30 April 2012 20:11

Sativarg wrote on Mon, 30 April 2012 17:44

it is expressly forbidden to post new information into old threads here.

When the information is of value, it is perfectly within the rules. Wink
FEAR my awesome quoting powers!

7.Do NOT bump a dead thread unless you are adding useful information, bumps will be deleted and threads will be locked;

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66566 is a reply to message #66565] Tue, 01 May 2012 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66570 is a reply to message #54405] Wed, 02 May 2012 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Thanks for posting the links, I verified the two installers (don't have the setup to test the FMP). It's great to see this place still have life in it, I haven't played the game in years but I regret not helping Chaos with Conquest V3 which apparently never happened. With links failing all the time, glad to see Conquest can still be downloaded.

Edit

Just remembered how weird my avatar looks...

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Wed, 02 May 2012 00:21]

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66573 is a reply to message #66570] Wed, 02 May 2012 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Heh, nice to see you around Searyan.

It'd be interesting to see that mod get finished in the future, if he ever comes strolling back around.

I have rehosted all the Conquest downloads to my web server, so they should be easier to get now.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 May 2012 05:34]

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66584 is a reply to message #66573] Wed, 02 May 2012 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks morerunes ConquestOptionalInstall.exe is downloading at 500 to 700 KB/s. morerunes.com is certainly a Great resource
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66585 is a reply to message #54405] Wed, 02 May 2012 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Nice to see you to, I honestly didn't think this place would be as alive as it is, but I guess since the other two games haven't been cracked nearly as well and with the first being the best (although I played the hell out of Fable II) I shouldn't be surprised. Sativarg PMed me and summoned me here again, when I saw people still posting I was relived and wanted to say hi. It's also nice to see you keeping Conquest alive, always hate seeing dying links around the internet and thought one day Conquest would be one of the forgotten. Thank you.

Chaos hasn't been around at all has he? With Chocolate Box it'd be much nicer playing with the world this time around, but I'm not sure what I can really do. I guess the biggest thing would be force activating more quests, making a few custom encounters besides the bosses, and reimplementing my idea for optionally obtaining a hero title (don't know why Chaos took that out, after I made all those custom chests to). Maybe some re-balancing too, implementing other mods, ect. Don't want to say too much and make it sound awesome and nothing ever happens. Maybe I should start a feedback thread and see what most people have problems with. For me, it was the lack of real quests and the fact you can tackle it in a day. But again, not sure if anything is going to happen without Chaos, although at least a little bit could be done without him, make a Conquest V2.5.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66586 is a reply to message #66585] Wed, 02 May 2012 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

It's no problem Wink

Now if only I could motivate myself to backup more of the site's files and organize them a little better.

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #67286 is a reply to message #54405] Fri, 31 August 2012 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FireAsh is currently offline  FireAsh
Has anyone got a walkthrough for this or have a link to one i can't find one
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #67292 is a reply to message #54405] Fri, 07 September 2012 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IceJay is currently offline  IceJay

Can both the Fable Trainer and the Fable Shop Trainer be used for Conquest?
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #67294 is a reply to message #67292] Sat, 08 September 2012 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Yes

Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #67821 is a reply to message #54405] Wed, 13 February 2013 06:14 Go to previous message
kafo999 is currently offline  kafo999
I am very crazy of all the fable games i have no more space for the downloading any thing but i delete some games after that i has been download the game..its my wish that i complete all the stages with the success..did you play the fable??

Previous Topic: Problem with Adding tattoos.
Next Topic: Hollow Hero
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:26:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01340 seconds