Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » FREEROAD PLUS
icon2.gif  FREEROAD PLUS [message #54424] Wed, 30 September 2009 19:18 Go to next message
turi55 is currently offline  turi55

The freeroad.fmp its pretty cool, but there are still some parts of the map than cant be explored, i was wondering if there is a mod that allow that, i ve seached all the forum looking for that but i didnt find anything, could you post me the link if it has already be done? Thx Smile
Re: FREEROAD PLUS [message #54425 is a reply to message #54424] Thu, 01 October 2009 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warischoy is currently offline  warischoy
you must place a teleporter to the bits that you can go to . and it is mostly a dark place where there is nothing in.
those places are on the map but aren't put into game i don't think so.

only mods at christmas, easter and summer holiday when i am in hong kong.
the rest i study in england and my mum won't let me bring my laptop.
Re: FREEROAD PLUS [message #54427 is a reply to message #54425] Thu, 01 October 2009 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Please, please, please, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't post.
What happens is threads that some people ignore because they're so... unpleasant, have to be replied to because someone who doesn't know better decided to post wrong or irrelevant information, potentially confusing new people.

@turi55: It's "FreeRoam" okay, no roads. The FreeRoam FMP that OldBoy made is, well I guess you could say that it's incomplete. It only contains the major LEVs and doesn't include many, if any at all, of the filler maps. So you can't walk everywhere.

Your only real option is to grab a clean FinalAlbion.wad off of your discs and dump it using the FreeRoam tool, as in the application available here. You can't use the tool on a dirty FinalAlbion.wad, doesn't work.

The other option is to make an FMP that includes all of the LEVs, patched. But to do that, you'd have to dump the FinalAlbion.wad anyway so there's no point.
Re: FREEROAD PLUS [message #54433 is a reply to message #54424] Thu, 01 October 2009 12:50 Go to previous message
turi55 is currently offline  turi55

ahh, too complicated for me :s thx anyway guys u rock
Previous Topic: Save game?
Next Topic: evil request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:27:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01601 seconds