Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » REQUESTING A GOOD WEAPON THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF! :O
REQUESTING A GOOD WEAPON THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF! :O [message #54554] Fri, 09 October 2009 14:10 Go to next message
Dubstep is currently offline  Dubstep
I think that someone should make the blade arm off prototype (google for images) I'ts not a newb req its just i dont know how to do it myself Sad
Re: REQUESTING A GOOD WEAPON THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF! :O [message #54555 is a reply to message #54554] Fri, 09 October 2009 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
People did think of it, before Prototype's development even. Except then it was to be based off of Raziel's soul reaver.

I'll tell you what people said way back then - no. It would not look right because of the animations.
Re: REQUESTING A GOOD WEAPON THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF! :O [message #54565 is a reply to message #54555] Sat, 10 October 2009 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dubstep is currently offline  Dubstep
Yeah so just dont have it as a weapon have it as something that increases your damage and just have it as punch animation it would look better anyway
Re: REQUESTING A GOOD WEAPON THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF! :O [message #54566 is a reply to message #54565] Sat, 10 October 2009 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
If it uses punching animations, it may as well be a weapon.
You state that it would look way better, I disagree. If it looked like iron knuckles, or something like this, then perhaps. You're talking about a blade that extends from the fist onwards, and with punching animations it would look (in my opinion) stupid. It would always be a pretty lame weapon if the hit detection is set up right (along the path of the blade), as this will be similar to punching enemies, only farther away and at an angle.

So, no. It will not look right because of the animations.
Re: REQUESTING A GOOD WEAPON THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF! :O [message #54694 is a reply to message #54554] Sat, 17 October 2009 16:20 Go to previous message
Elirocks is currently offline  Elirocks
A prototype arm would be kind of stupid.
How would you wield it?
A punching animation, a blade for a punch would look kind of stupid ^.^
Previous Topic: Assassin idea
Next Topic: ghost sword as a weapon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:42:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01530 seconds