Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Assassin idea
Assassin idea [message #54622] Mon, 12 October 2009 18:15 Go to next message
1201212012 is currently offline  1201212012
It's not that much of a request but an idea, it would be stupid of me to make a request considering that i'm unable to play fable right now. I was wondering if there would be a way to make assassinations possible, like sneaking up on someone and slitting their throat, but so far from wha ive read its pretty hard to change/add animations. And i'm also thinking of learning to how to mod instead of taking up space, downloading mods, and complaining about problems with the mods. Now im not really sure if this is a request or me talking complete randomness Confused.
Re: Assassin idea [message #54628 is a reply to message #54622] Mon, 12 October 2009 19:01 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Idea is dead before it gets any hang time, it's too much. No new animations, no editing animations, unless you're interested in some heavy hex editing and heavy maths.

That aside, the way hit detection is set up, the only possible way to do it would be to make it something like the stabbing of unconscious/dead creatures. And because the major part of that is hooked up to the executable and not the definitions, there'd be no way to make it so you could do that to active targets (as in, not laying down with stars over their eyes).
Previous Topic: just an idea
Next Topic: REQUESTING A GOOD WEAPON THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF! :O
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:18:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01226 seconds