Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Genesis Rhapsodos gear.
Genesis Rhapsodos gear. [message #54685] Sat, 17 October 2009 03:45 Go to next message
comwolf is currently offline  comwolf
In the file attached there is a pic of FFVII: Crisis Core character Genesis Rhapsodos. The sword is more important then anything, it is considered a rapier although it has a longsword/broadsword blade. If somne can make only the sword i'll be gratefull, the clothes are a added bonus.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Genesis Rhapsodos gear. [message #55630 is a reply to message #54685] Thu, 07 January 2010 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeff42951
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2011 13:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Genesis Rhapsodos gear. [message #55632 is a reply to message #54685] Thu, 07 January 2010 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
All of those swords can be made. There is no restriction on length, nor any other dimension. The difficulty is in getting someone willing to put such a thing in Fable.
Re: Genesis Rhapsodos gear. [message #55640 is a reply to message #55632] Fri, 08 January 2010 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
if someone knows how to texture a blank mesh i already have one i made of the masamune(sephiroth's sword) all it needs is texture and then the helpers...i think i have finally got the helpers figured out so i need help with texture. the fusion blade(the sword with multiple parts from AC) has been made...not sure where the thread is but ive got the full version and seen pics of some pieces...just ask me for the model in this thread or pm me...i could texture the masamune if i could get the the unwrap or whatever it is called...if someone could get me like a really basic texture on my mesh i can then make it more realistic...let me know if u want the model anyone

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Genesis Rhapsodos gear. [message #56426 is a reply to message #54685] Sat, 13 March 2010 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shadower is currently offline  Shadower
maybe if you kinda recolor Mazes Outfit it would look alot like it then edit the mesh by adding sleeves add gloves and done!

JohnDoe wrote on Thu, 07 January 2010 20:23

All of those swords can be made. There is no restriction on length, nor any other dimension. The difficulty is in getting someone willing to put such a thing in Fable.

Sephiroths Sword might go through the ground when sheathed because that is a loooooooong Sword!

Oh Yeah there are oblivion mods on these things you know that right mabe you can rip it from there there is a sephiroth sword there is a advent children buster sword too go ahead search it

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/Image.php?id=14858

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/Image.php?id=14860

BTW if you press back the mod is there so you can just rip it from there but idk

[Updated on: Sat, 13 March 2010 15:12]

Re: Genesis Rhapsodos gear. [message #56475 is a reply to message #56426] Fri, 19 March 2010 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Shadower wrote on Sat, 13 March 2010 17:05

Sephiroths Sword might go through the ground when sheathed because that is a loooooooong Sword!
Or sheathing can be made such that it doesn't go on the Hero's back, instead just disappearing when sheathed like crossbows.
Shadower wrote on Sat, 13 March 2010 17:05

Oh Yeah there are oblivion mods on these things you know that right mabe you can rip it from there there is a sephiroth sword there is a advent children buster sword too go ahead search it
Except someone would still have to convert it to DirectX and make it Fable-ready and all of that. There is no shortage of people who know a thing or two about modeling, just a shortage of people who know how to model for Fable.
Re: Genesis Rhapsodos gear. [message #56593 is a reply to message #55630] Sun, 28 March 2010 07:17 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
i know there is a katana somwhere in the section mods, or package's(one of the item/weapon pack's) if you make that katana a bit larger and change a few texture's you wil have the katana of sephirot Proud (i have tried this and i do not clame this sword as my own. its made by a other member)i had a problem finding the katana, so its best you look in the graphic's and type over the ID number and type it in a weapon.def. i don't know wat package it was Question . i have too many of those(i ame a weapon collector Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 28 March 2010 07:18]

Previous Topic: wolverine transform/ easy balverine transform
Next Topic: No limits of money with masters of game ? Black Jack, Money Golf...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:38:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01479 seconds