Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » ghost sword as a weapon
ghost sword as a weapon [message #54775] Sun, 25 October 2009 06:52 Go to next message
NO DATA

can someone make a weapon that looks exactly like a ghost sword?
because i changed the graphic of the iron longsword to that of the ghost sword just to try and when i go into fable and then go to the melee weapons menu and select the iron longsword the game crashes.
Re: ghost sword as a weapon [message #54776 is a reply to message #54775] Sun, 25 October 2009 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The ghost sword is an animated mesh, a creature. It doesn't have weapon helpers in place, it won't be compatible with the helpers listed in the CWeaponDef and CObjectAugmentationsDef. Naturally, it will crash.

I will take on this request, all that needs to be done is to change what type of mesh it is. Do note though that it will lose its effects. No glowing or anything like that, it will turn into a standard melee weapon.

Edit: Request fulfilled. Mod attached to post.
Untested, you'll need to spawn it yourself. OBJECT_GHOST_SWORD.
Any problems, let me know.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 October 2009 19:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ghost sword as a weapon [message #54837 is a reply to message #54776] Wed, 28 October 2009 08:10 Go to previous message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
thank you I was trying to figure that out, too.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Previous Topic: REQUESTING A GOOD WEAPON THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF! :O
Next Topic: The pray expression and expression pack
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:57:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01164 seconds