Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Modeling in 3D Max
Modeling in 3D Max [message #54816] Tue, 27 October 2009 00:30 Go to next message
joepoo is currently offline  joepoo
Greeting Members,

I Just pick up fable again and I have Began Modeling In 3D max (Thanks to all those WONDERFUL tutorials you guys have made. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Very Happy ) I have a Simple question to ask when Scaling Jack down to the Hero's size I can see some clipping in my model will that show up in game as It's pretty hard to explain I have provided an attachment. The reason is because I really want to Perfect my first model so I'm trying very hard to perfect this process then on to Bones which I have heard is very Time Consuming Sad Thanks in advance guys and also Thanks to all the great people out there who made this old favorite game have a new feel to it.
Re: Modeling in 3D Max [message #54817 is a reply to message #54816] Tue, 27 October 2009 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

I don't follow exactly. Since I don't have 3ds installed at this moment I can't look at your file.

But why do you want to scale JoB down with 3ds max?
You can do that with Fable Explorer, on the model entry (graphics.big) you can change the scale of a model.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Modeling in 3D Max [message #54822 is a reply to message #54816] Tue, 27 October 2009 05:35 Go to previous message
joepoo is currently offline  joepoo
Oh Accept my apologies for not making things clear enough. I have been following crazybunny's Tutorial Vid about skin Weighing and it's cause the Jack of Blades Model is taller than the Hero so i have to scale it down to his size. In the model of jack that I attached you can see his body armor clipping through the cloak I was wondering if it will be the same in game. If so I will need to scale it so that it doesn't. Sorry Oldboy your patiences is appreciated. Surprised
Previous Topic: Balverine Head Helmet :)
Next Topic: 3DS Max modeling help!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:29:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01025 seconds