Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Is there a mod that JUST prevents aging?
Is there a mod that JUST prevents aging? [message #54862] Fri, 30 October 2009 00:24 Go to next message
aludrac7 is currently offline  aludrac7
Hi, I am a mac user (well, I had a Pc, R.I.P. old girl) so I am unable to use any sort of hero editor. I was wondering if there are any mods that just prevent aging. I have found a few mods here that prevent aging and scaring, or prevent aging and alignment tats, but I rather like those. So if there are any that somebody could point me to that would be super.

Also, if this question is in the wrong place or redundant or for any other reason ignorant I apologize.
Re: Is there a mod that JUST prevents aging? [message #54871 is a reply to message #54862] Fri, 30 October 2009 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Sorry, we have no software for Mac users.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Is there a mod that JUST prevents aging? [message #54878 is a reply to message #54871] Fri, 30 October 2009 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mods are mods. They work for both Mac and Pc. Anyway, I found the Bluetooth age only mod. It was thrown in with a bunch of other mods and posted by Keshire (same person?) which is why I hadn't been able to find it while browsing and searching. Since I won't be able to use Fable Explorer I'll have to install the mods myself, but that just means making the right folders, and I'll be able to figure out what those are with some googling.

Man, if I wasn't so lazy I would just install Windows, but I don't feel like creating a separate partition and dividing up my harddrive space.
Re: Is there a mod that JUST prevents aging? [message #54883 is a reply to message #54878] Fri, 30 October 2009 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
aludrac7 wrote on Fri, 30 October 2009 21:06

I'll have to install the mods myself, but that just means making the right folders, and I'll be able to figure out what those are with some googling.

That isn't possible, fe and cbox MUST be used, so you must have windows xp or later.

Fable tlc is not anything like oblivion in anyway, lionhead hates when you mod their game, so they tried to make hard as possible, and if it weren't for the wonderful people here, they would have succeeded.

I know better than to make irrelevant and inappropriate remarks because I've been here long enough to know that they aren't appreciated.

^Why?

[Updated on: Sat, 31 October 2009 19:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Is there a mod that JUST prevents aging? [message #54897 is a reply to message #54883] Sat, 31 October 2009 17:14 Go to previous message
Really? Wow. I seem to hate Lionhead more and more with every game they make. Oh well. I will keep looking, but I guess it is a lost cause.

[Updated on: Sat, 31 October 2009 17:18]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Jaster rogue costume
Next Topic: Kingdom key
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:02:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01198 seconds