Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Balverine caves
Balverine caves [message #54942] Sat, 07 November 2009 06:15 Go to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
I hate to have to request this but, everytime I attempt to make this it crashes. I'm trying to to the hobbe caves into a balverine town like place. About all I want is the hobbes switched with balverines. If anyone could do this for me I would be very greatful.
Re: Balverine caves [message #54945 is a reply to message #54942] Sat, 07 November 2009 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I will do this. I have done the HobbeCaveEntranceTunnel already. Do you want the other caves to have balverines also? I will not put balverines in place of hobbes during the quest to rescue the kid though, that doesn't use creature generators, it uses individual hobbe spawn markers. Let me know if you want the side caves. Here's a screenshot:

Re: Balverine caves [message #54946 is a reply to message #54945] Sat, 07 November 2009 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 wrote on Sat, 07 November 2009 16:16

I will do this. I have done the HobbeCaveEntranceTunnel already. Do you want the other caves to have balverines also? I will not put balverines in place of hobbes during the quest to rescue the kid though, that doesn't use creature generators, it uses individual hobbe spawn markers. Let me know if you want the side caves. Here's a screenshot:

Yes, please, I'd like the sides also,m if it's not too much trouble. I've tried it myself but I don't know how to work the TNG editor that well. Thanks alot.
Re: Balverine caves [message #54948 is a reply to message #54946] Sat, 07 November 2009 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Put these files in the FinalAlbion folder:
http://www.box.net/shared/v114zi5xrv

The HobbeCaveNymphChamber has a creature generator that I changed to balverines, but I have never had creatures show up there except during the quest. During the Hobbe Cave Quest there will only be hobbes that spawn, but during non-quest times only balverines will spawn. I did not change the creature generators for the Try to Stop Jack Quest either. I tested these with the HC quest and with no quest, I had no trouble. Lots of balverines. The creature family list had BALVERINES_01, _02,_03,_04 so I mixed them.

Re: Balverine caves [message #54949 is a reply to message #54948] Sat, 07 November 2009 18:31 Go to previous message
thank you very much.
Previous Topic: Possible Idea
Next Topic: Obsidian Edge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:46:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01184 seconds