Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Frostmourne
Frostmourne [message #54967] Sun, 08 November 2009 18:55 Go to next message
Asatra is currently offline  Asatra
OK, so...
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=49885& amp;&srch=Frostmourne#msg_49885
How would I make Morerune's Frostmourne into an object? I loaded both .FMP's available in the thread, then spawned the Frostmourne. All I got was a miniature iron sword.
What am I doing wrong?
Seeing as I'm a total Nimrod, can someone please load a .FMP of the Frostmourne as an object I can spawn?
Thank you.

Oaictkk Forshuuppe.
(That's Flimponian for "If you care, you're a nerd.")
Re: Frostmourne [message #54968 is a reply to message #54967] Sun, 08 November 2009 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

get the one here: http://forums.projectego.net/frostmourne-fixed-up-cheaply-20 814/

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Frostmourne [message #54976 is a reply to message #54968] Mon, 09 November 2009 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guess I didn't see that. Embarassed
Well, (not unlike you), Jojjo is a god. A god.
Thanks a lot!

On a side note...is Fable: The New World ever going to be finished?

Oaictkk Forshuuppe.
Re: Frostmourne [message #54985 is a reply to message #54976] Tue, 10 November 2009 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Asatra wrote on Mon, 09 November 2009 21:32

(not unlike you), Jojjo is a god. A god.

I'm flattered Smile

Asatra wrote on Mon, 09 November 2009 21:32

is Fable: The New World ever going to be finished

Yes actually, I've been working on it for a while, and in the grand scheme of things it's close to being finished.

icon9.gif  Re: Frostmourne [message #54987 is a reply to message #54985] Tue, 10 November 2009 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Uh oh.
This mod kinda...er... crashed my game.
Not sure if it's the mod's fault or mine...probably mine lol...
I'll reinstall fable to see if it helps.
Thanks for the mod (I guess)!

Oaictkk Forshuuppe.
Re: Frostmourne [message #54997 is a reply to message #54987] Wed, 11 November 2009 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Oops. I actually don't know if the mod works or not technically.

If I am not too late, and you are still going to re-install, delete the fable folder before doing so.

Re: Frostmourne [message #55006 is a reply to message #54987] Wed, 11 November 2009 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoo. Just in time! Laughing
Thanks for the heads up! Very Happy

Oaictkk Forshuuppe.
Re: Frostmourne [message #55143 is a reply to message #54967] Tue, 01 December 2009 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twindeath is currently offline  Twindeath
hey 1 question... in the post that Asatara say i Downloaded the Zip that JohnDoe put at the end and then download frostmournefix2 (the post that morerunes said) but when i put in fablexplorer load mod and put frostmourne fix2 it appear an error like thisindex.php?t=getfile&id=8424&private=0

What should I do?
*** Don't use bitmaps for starters. And don't use a broken FE. ShadowNet with sound doesn't work, use the other one. ***
  • Attachment: lolbutts.bmp
    (Size: 96.06KB, Downloaded 2748 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 01 December 2009 16:55] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Frostmourne [message #56329 is a reply to message #54967] Thu, 04 March 2010 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XdomX is currently offline  XdomX
Can someone help plz im new here and i did NEW ENTRY on GAME.BIG and i Namedd it OBJECT_FROSTMOURNE And put it in OBJECT but I Cant find it?PLZ HELP MEH!I NEED THE ID TO ADD IT TO INVENTORY!and the file i put in it was FrostmourneFix2
Re: Frostmourne [message #56333 is a reply to message #56329] Fri, 05 March 2010 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

http://forums.projectego.net/frostmourne-fixed-up-cheaply-20 814/

For you and others' future reference, there is a compiled version with a complete object entry here.

Re: Frostmourne [message #60353 is a reply to message #54967] Mon, 22 November 2010 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KeithShap is currently offline  KeithShap
Ok, here is how I did it, and it works just fine on my computer. (which is an eMachine, if that says anything). Just download frostmournefix2.fmp, open up FE, and click on file, click on load fable mod package, and there you have it. If you wish to add it to your inventory straight out, and do not wish to use FableShop, go here http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7219& ;amp ;start=0& Just follow it to a tee and you should be fine. The number for the Frostmourne Object is 14763.

Edit: If you guys wish for my recolor (Blue where it needs to be, and no rusted tip) just tell me, and I'll gladly give it. Only the JPG though, because the original model and work is not mine.

In the face of insurmountable odds, there is only one thing you can do.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2010 20:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Frostmourne [message #60466 is a reply to message #54967] Fri, 26 November 2010 21:51 Go to previous message
KeithShap is currently offline  KeithShap
I know, but I hate it when I search for something and can't find the answer to it. So, I gave the answer for everyone else who hates when they look for something they want to do, but can't find it.

In the face of insurmountable odds, there is only one thing you can do.
Previous Topic: Original Fishing Values Needed
Next Topic: Help request involving cobjectaugmentationsdef
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:16:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01765 seconds