Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Cutscene Update
Cutscene Update [message #54970] Mon, 09 November 2009 02:28 Go to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
There was a small and insignificant, no actually monumentally huge breakthrough with cutscenes just a little while ago.

It is now known how the AskQuestion command is handled in cutscenes. There are actually two more sections to the cutscenes. The fourth section is what happens when the answer is no, the fifth section is what happens when the answer is yes.

What this means to you - We can do yes/no crap in cutscenes now. As Yahtzee says, "motherfucking choices". I can choose to get married to Lady Grey, or I can instead murder her and get +400 alignment (only an example, I don't actually know if she can be removed from the game in this way). Anyone interested in cutscene editing will be happy about this.

Note - You'll need an updated def.xml, for FE it's in the first post of the FE thread, for CBox it's in the last post of the CBox thread.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 November 2009 02:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Cutscene Update [message #54973 is a reply to message #54970] Mon, 09 November 2009 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Awesome! Nice find.

On a side note, I also enjoy Zero Punctuation. Found it a while back on youtube Wink

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Cutscene Update [message #54999 is a reply to message #54970] Wed, 11 November 2009 17:21 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Oh, the possiblities...the possibilities...Excellent find John.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: Which File is the TNG for Oakvale?
Next Topic: ARMOUR entries
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:16:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01883 seconds