Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Search option for FE
Search option for FE [message #55294] Mon, 21 December 2009 15:53 Go to next message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
I've been looking over the site for a while now, reading alot of the posts so i can learn what to do.

You guys have done a great job and has made me confident enough to go through and edit colours and add items into fable. thanks for the effort you have put in!

FE great design and i have no problems using it (never done anything like this ever before!) for the lazy people of my generation i'm sure they would like a search function (if possible) for ease (Would also be less likely for them to come to the forums saying "I cnt find the thing!!1!!!one!!!!"

Also you Randoms have been doing this for a long time now! Would be great if you could somehow keep it alive...maybe make competitions for best new item or something...?

Ya so thanks! i completed all i wanted of fable in 3 weeks. then i found out about modding its been another 3 weeks...best $25 i ever spent on a computer game!

EDIT: I forgot to mention. i thought of it when trying to ctrl +f (I'm that new to anything like this...that i only learnt ctrl +f 3 weeks ago ^^)

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 December 2009 15:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Search option for FE [message #55296 is a reply to message #55294] Mon, 21 December 2009 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Individual wrote on Mon, 21 December 2009 15:53

i'm sure they would like a search function

Try FE Shadownet build. It has a search function.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: Search option for FE [message #55297 is a reply to message #55296] Mon, 21 December 2009 15:59 Go to previous message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
Wow, thanks for the fast reply! I'm Going to Take a look...i knew someone else would have thought of it first Rolling Eyes

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
Previous Topic: Seperate steps
Next Topic: Green screen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:22:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01221 seconds