Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture + More as I make them... lol)
Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture + More as I make them... lol) [message #55395] Sun, 27 December 2009 08:18 Go to next message
applejax is currently offline  applejax
Ummm.... ok... so I have made a retexture of the Neutral Leather Armor. I made it have a bloody look to it. It is my first retexture ever so don't bash too hard, lol...
BIG file uploaded for both of the armours... plz let me know if it works or not... thanks!
index.php?t=getfile&id=8459&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=8458&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 27 December 2009 20:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture) [message #55396 is a reply to message #55395] Sun, 27 December 2009 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so... i made another quick retexture of the leather armor... i sorta like it...? BIG file is in first post.
index.php?t=getfile&id=8452&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=8455&private=0

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING... DIDN'T REALIZE TILL AFTER.
(HENCE THE APOLOGY) >_<
Added Dark Chainmail golden retexture and screenie.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 December 2009 11:00]

Re: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture) [message #55397 is a reply to message #55396] Sun, 27 December 2009 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Read this: http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:fable_expl orer
Specially the part about BIG entries.
You can us that instead of fmp's.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture) [message #55399 is a reply to message #55397] Sun, 27 December 2009 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k... so i think i get it... whenever i have a new "outfit" or graphic in general, i import into FE then i save the modified entries as a .big file, then i upload that onto here and it should work fine?? thanks for the link btw oldboy. I am trying to get more into the modding and that actually helped.

[[EDIT]]

Also on my updated pic, the first one that I have on my first post (With a dif face tat than the others), I made the eyes custom... they don't look much different but i prefer them to the regular evil eyes. Tell me if you want those posted or anything else that is shown in the pics but not on there.

Have another screenie with the old face tat that I made just for the hell of it i guess, i thought it was sorta funny...

index.php?t=getfile&id=8460&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 27 December 2009 20:20]

Re: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture + More as I make them... lol) [message #56192 is a reply to message #55395] Tue, 16 February 2010 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
godbandos is currently offline  godbandos
i gotta say i admire your will to make bloody things. my favorite one is the gold guy. (even though i dont see blood on that one)

its hiding in the dark,its teeth are razor sharp,its coming after me it wants my soul it wants my heart...
Re: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture + More as I make them... lol) [message #56993 is a reply to message #55395] Tue, 27 April 2010 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master Guardian is currently offline  Master Guardian
very nice, i like them alot.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 April 2010 16:45]

Re: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture + More as I make them... lol) [message #57178 is a reply to message #55395] Sun, 09 May 2010 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ty... i might actually get back into retexturing and all... i just need to install fable again... and get all the tools, again... havent played it in awhile... and actually if anyone can msg me on how to change bone structures or lead me to a tutorial on bone morphing in blender or something like that, cuz when i tried it, it wouldn't show what i changed to models in game... ty Very Happy
Re: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture) [message #57890 is a reply to message #55399] Sun, 20 June 2010 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

applejax wrote on Sun, 27 December 2009 12:28

k... so i think i get it... whenever i have a new "outfit" or graphic in general, i import into FE then i save the modified entries as a .big file, then i upload that onto here and it should work fine?? thanks for the link btw oldboy. I am trying to get more into the modding and that actually helped.

[[EDIT]]

Also on my updated pic, the first one that I have on my first post (With a dif face tat than the others), I made the eyes custom... they don't look much different but i prefer them to the regular evil eyes. Tell me if you want those posted or anything else that is shown in the pics but not on there.

Have another screenie with the old face tat that I made just for the hell of it i guess, i thought it was sorta funny...

index.php?t=getfile&id=8460&private=0

question. Did you take a Dr. Jack's spear pill when you made that screeny?

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture) [message #57897 is a reply to message #57890] Mon, 21 June 2010 17:05 Go to previous message
no... just the little russian emot in game...
Previous Topic: Black and Red Apprentice
Next Topic: Forester's Apprentice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:22:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00906 seconds