Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » What did i do to the graphics?
What did i do to the graphics? [message #55599] Mon, 04 January 2010 23:07 Go to next message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
While playing around with other stuff, i accidentally broke my fable. so quick and easy, i reinstalled it not to realize that when i started a new save that weapons where going to look like this.

Anyone know what i didn't wipe?

When reinstalling fable i uninstalled any apps for fable that i had.

EDIT: turns out uninstalling fable doesnt delete everything. things that have been edited from standard fable are left behind. and reloading the texture over the top probably broke it.

Really need to be able to delete my stupid posts Razz

i think im up to 15? now

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 January 2010 23:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: What did i do to the graphics? [message #55617 is a reply to message #55599] Wed, 06 January 2010 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
Ok i worked out what i did to break the graphics.

Never ever mod on an absolute clean install...make a saved game first xD

Clearly the items arent actually there until you start playing, so it was messing up the item numbers

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
Re: What did i do to the graphics? [message #55624 is a reply to message #55617] Thu, 07 January 2010 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Individual wrote on Thu, 07 January 2010 00:15

Ok i worked out what i did to break the graphics.

Never ever mod on an absolute clean install...make a saved game first xD

Clearly the items arent actually there until you start playing, so it was messing up the item numbers

Thats complete nonsense.
You can mod a clean install without a save, and have no problems at all.

Textures imported with FE can sometimes become corrupted.
This is a random thing, although it seems to happen more with jpg's and FMP's.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: What did i do to the graphics? [message #55625 is a reply to message #55599] Thu, 07 January 2010 02:56 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I'm waist-deep in mod edits and I don't have a single save.
I was going to reply to this earlier, but decided against it. I'm tired of answering the same questions over and over again, and I'm sure OldBoy is too. Topic locked.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 January 2010 02:56]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: It's invisible
Next Topic: Texturing help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:09:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01155 seconds