Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable Explorer Graphics.big error?
Fable Explorer Graphics.big error? [message #55713] Wed, 13 January 2010 17:33 Go to next message
Breton is currently offline  Breton
I already search if there was a topic with my specific problem but I didn't find it, so if there actualy is a topic that solve it sorry...

When I use de Fable Explorer to put a mod in Fable and I go to "Save mods and run Fable" a window appears and say that the acces to C:/Program Files...graphics.big is denied. This happens when I try to put a weapon or a pack, but for example, when I use the mod to be able to have the weapons in Bowerstone, it runs with no problems...
Anybody knows why this happens and if there's a way to solve this?

I don't know if I was able to expres myself, english is not my languaje, sorry.
Re: Fable Explorer Graphics.big error? [message #55714 is a reply to message #55713] Wed, 13 January 2010 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
Your probably running vista? i got the message as well at first, basically all you have to do is when opening FE, or any other program to do with Fable TLC editing, right click and run as administrator. should solve your problem Smile

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
Re: Fable Explorer Graphics.big error? [message #55715 is a reply to message #55713] Wed, 13 January 2010 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Breton is currently offline  Breton
Thanks, it solve it. It really help me a lot.
Re: Fable Explorer Graphics.big error? [message #55716 is a reply to message #55713] Wed, 13 January 2010 19:37 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I just want to add that I really, really dislike you and, possibly related, I am currently fantasizing about someone's fiery death.

Thread locked.
Previous Topic: exporting problem
Next Topic: Albion Explorer Problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 04:34:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00867 seconds