Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » A Few Questions About Expressions
icon2.gif  A Few Questions About Expressions [message #55868] Sat, 23 January 2010 07:58 Go to next message
TheExile is currently offline  TheExile

Hi there, I'm new to this site & always admired all the work you guys put in.

I'm not sure if this's the right place to post this forum, if it isn't i apologise.

Getting to the point.. I've recently used the mod for the Jump,Levitate Expressions and i'm just curious.. is it possible to make these expressions last longer? for example: I want to use the levitate expression but would like it to last for about 1 minute or something silly, I have looked but haven't found the answer, it could be myself not looking in the right place if that's the case could one of you please,please guide me in the right direction.

Thanks
Re: A Few Questions About Expressions [message #55869 is a reply to message #55868] Sat, 23 January 2010 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I think for a lot of those you just hold down the key (put it on your quick bar or whatever)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: A Few Questions About Expressions [message #55870 is a reply to message #55869] Sat, 23 January 2010 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yes, i had thought of that but while holding down the key it starts the emote over and over again, making it look like my character is trying to flap his arms and levitate somewhere.

Thanks for the speedy response, I appreciate it.
Re: A Few Questions About Expressions [message #55871 is a reply to message #55870] Sat, 23 January 2010 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Depending on how many animations the expression uses, it might be possible with holding down the key. But you'd have to edit the expression.

A lot of expression typically use 3 animations for a single expression, something like; ANIM_INTO - ANIM_LOOP - ANIM_OUTOF.
Or something like that, it's been a while since I've looked at animations and such.
Unfortunately I currently don't have Fable on my pc, so can't look into this.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: A Few Questions About Expressions [message #55872 is a reply to message #55871] Sat, 23 January 2010 11:09 Go to previous message

Thanks OldBoy, you've given me an idea on where to look now, I appreciate the Tip Very Happy
Previous Topic: Helllooo!
Next Topic: CShipDef
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:53:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01029 seconds