Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Accepting missions again and again
Accepting missions again and again [message #55892] Mon, 25 January 2010 07:24 Go to next message
Grani is currently offline  Grani
Hello,
I would like to have a mod, that would allow me to accept missions in the Map Room that I already completed. Smile I know there is a way of doing some missions again, but I want all of the mission cards to be in the Map Room again, and after I do them, they reappear. There may be no reward for them, I don't mind. I'd just like to do them again.

If someone could do something like this, I would highly appreciate it. Smile Thanks!

PS: I'm talking only about missions that are acquired by Map Table ofc. And both Gold and Silver ones.
Re: Accepting missions again and again [message #55900 is a reply to message #55892] Mon, 25 January 2010 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
Someone has mentioned it on the forums about changing code so you can do quests again...

however you could just play the game over again, that was lionheads idea

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
Re: Accepting missions again and again [message #55907 is a reply to message #55900] Mon, 25 January 2010 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I know you can change the FinalAlbion.qst and do missions again, but in most cases, start of the mission is triggered by entering into the area, not by talking to someone. If I had many missions "playable" I couldn't practically go anywhere. Very Happy

And changing the file everytime I want to do a mission gets tiring. :/

Oh, and... I've already played it 5 times and I'd just want to play it with my "final hero" already. And not in form of story mode, but just to take Quest Cards them from the Map Room when I want to.

Still, if someone could do that, thanks. ^^
Re: Accepting missions again and again [message #55932 is a reply to message #55892] Tue, 26 January 2010 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry for double posting, but it was the only way of "refreshing" it, so people who've seen it should check it again...

I believe there are three quests on the very beginning of the game that appear in the Map Room. However, it is actually impossible to do them because of the low renown and not being able to go to, for instance, Witchwood. And after you talk to Maze, they disappear...

This is yet another reason I ask for mod that would allow me to have all Quest Cards available to take. I've tried changing the FinalAlbion.qst but I cannot find these missions there.

Please, couldn't someone make this mod? Sad Or at least make it possible somehow to do these missions?
Re: Accepting missions again and again [message #55935 is a reply to message #55932] Tue, 26 January 2010 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
There are 3 quests that the hero is unable to do.

Even when modding my reknown to legendary right away i was only able to take one quest. however it doesnt appear in my log at all.

I believe these are for the other heroes, as they do quests as well. one citscene you see briar rose taking a quest.

another on thunder says that he is getting a quest. but the hero is still unable to do them because the actual quests do not exist.

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
Re: Accepting missions again and again [message #55936 is a reply to message #55892] Tue, 26 January 2010 13:15 Go to previous message
You took one quest? Which one was it? And... was you able to do this quest or just accepted it and nothing more? I'm curious...

Hmm... that theory of Yours, that other heroes get quests as well is interesting... I've never thought of that.

However, but I might be wrong, I guess there were no minions at all in the story on the beginning of the game. Jack summoned them from the Void or something later... or something like that.
Still, one of the quests contain minions.

Anyway, should I hope for this mod? Or is it
not possible/too hard/not important?

Thanks for answers. Smile
Previous Topic: crystalline sword
Next Topic: Nostros Armour
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:05:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00904 seconds