Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Fable:The Darkest Hour
icon7.gif  Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #55908] Mon, 25 January 2010 23:40 Go to next message
kamil9871 is currently offline  kamil9871
HI I am new here and have barely any experince in modding being a noob but i have an idea for a project if any ones read the tales of albion they said they were supposedle hard time
It would be intrest if someone made a mod to make albion to look like this
After the fall of the Old Kingdom, the few villagers that survived fell into isolation. Distance bred suspicion, which grew into bloodshed. Villagers fought for food, land, livestock and fresh water. Soon, they were even fighting over women of child-bearing age. Mercenaries sold their sword to the highest bidder and fought in a series of petty squabbles. If they did not like the price being offered, they extracted payment by threatening villagers. The Fallow Wars begun, an age of darkness and blood, which would bring Albion very close to extinction

And would it be possibl to change the guildmaster mesh with nostros
In his youth, Nostro was a bandit and mercenary driven by an ambition to leave his mark on the world. He was, however, not without a sense of decency. He did not reach his potential, however, until he met a wise old man, by the name of Scythe. Scythe was a wraith of man, wizened and stern. He carried an ornate sword and shrouded himself in the now tattered royal blue cloak and tarnished gold armor worn by the first Archon. He seemed to appear out of nowhere and took a profound interest in Nostro. Scythe saw in Nostro something more than a mere bandit. He sensed that Nostro unknowingly possessed the power that all the first Archon's descendants shared. Scythe hatched a plan: if he could properly guide Nostro, this bandit could achieve great things. He might even once again unite Albion and undo the damage done by William Black's children. And so Scythe began to tutor Nostro in how to be a leader of men

And possible put guards into a armor
The Archon's personal guard, who were encased in armour from birth,

and maybe replace the monster in the arena with heroes While the Guild was still taking shape, Nostro commissioned a number of other great creations. One of which was the Witchwood Arena, a giant Colosseum intended to be a venue for which anyone could settle disputes in public. At the same time, Nostro's blacksmiths forged a sword known as the Tears of Avo, patterned on reports of the Sword of Aeons, which had been lost with the Archon's disappearance.

Even if someone could retexture the armors to have cracks and rips in them but this just any idea if anyone tries this let me know
Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #55909 is a reply to message #55908] Mon, 25 January 2010 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
wow. amazing ideas. the only thing i can say is...dont expect it anytime within the next year. morerunes is the only one working on something of this scale and it has already taken him a long time.

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #55910 is a reply to message #55909] Tue, 26 January 2010 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kamil9871 is currently offline  kamil9871
Rolling Eyes I understand what your saying but i'm not think much
To do
_______
Replace house with carboard house like in Bowestone slums and make them martial homes
Retextures of most armor -Evil version

Extra Idea If Possible
Arena monsters/ Heros and Guild Apentices
replace weapon traders/ Twinbaldes campp Mercenary
Half of the female villagers /Hero's Mom
Gold reward slashed by 2
High cost for items.
Traders drop what ever they sell
Good Harder to acieve
no crime but villagers attack

Extra Idea (Probably to much work)
Evil points extremely easy by insulting villagers
To Marry defeat another hero
Possible duels for weapon like brawler club (weapons allowed you loss you loss you weapon)

Acually now that i look at list it you might be right about the not this year Sad

[Updated on: Tue, 26 January 2010 01:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #55926 is a reply to message #55908] Tue, 26 January 2010 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aztas05 is currently offline  Aztas05

I think it's time that someone made Nostro's armor wear-able. I would like to know what Nostro's armor would look like on our character.
Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #57135 is a reply to message #55908] Thu, 06 May 2010 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rostik1010 is currently offline  rostik1010
this is awesome idea. I'm noob here too. I had an idea. you know i was thinking when in the begginging after the oakvale is burned and maze comes to save the day. why don't somebody change it and give a choice to boy to stay in oakvale or to go to Guild Hero.
and if the boy chooses to stay put jack-of-blades. and he gonna tell they boy that he gonna be able to get revenge if he go with jack-of-blades. and hero will become student of jack-of-blades
Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #57168 is a reply to message #57135] Sun, 09 May 2010 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I think that's a pretty good idea, but that sort of thing requires a bit of cutscene editing, not to mention coding, and a good voice actor for jack there.Still it might could be done.(I would go with jack. >:D)

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #57181 is a reply to message #55908] Sun, 09 May 2010 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aztas05 is currently offline  Aztas05

Well, Ive seen mazes, jack of blades and thunders armor. All I know is that I really like how nostros armor looks and don't get me wrong the others look cool but I want to know what nostros armor looks like. That and it would be cool if their was a mod made so their is a pet like in Fable 2.
icon7.gif  Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #57195 is a reply to message #57168] Tue, 11 May 2010 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rostik1010 is currently offline  rostik1010
I have a russian version of the game. and the voice of jack is the best voice in the game.
Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #57359 is a reply to message #55908] Thu, 27 May 2010 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JWDragair is currently offline  JWDragair
I'm a bit late on this, but I think it's an excellent idea that would add a whole different feel to the game. My concern on the Jack of Blades as teacher scenario is that we would have to then have the new voice actor re-do all of the other scenes as well as the new ones to maintain quality. Also, would it be possible to have an evil version of the Guild (like the one that was previously modded) set up for those that choose Jack of Blades path?

Perhaps I'm being a bit picky with the voice actor thing...
icon14.gif  Re: Fable:The Darkest Hour [message #57776 is a reply to message #55908] Thu, 17 June 2010 05:52 Go to previous message
Ruler of Albion is currently offline  Ruler of Albion
WOW! Very Very Nice Ideas Very Happy

I Have The Power To Rule All Of Albion
Previous Topic: Villagers With Weapons (that fight too)
Next Topic: briar rose tattoos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:06:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01192 seconds