Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Remove annoying sound of Physical Shield spell? should be VERY simple :)
icon5.gif  Remove annoying sound of Physical Shield spell? should be VERY simple :) [message #56105] Wed, 10 February 2010 09:22 Go to next message
TekhnoViking is currently offline  TekhnoViking
Hey guys
I don't need an actual mod here; i was just wondering if anyone knew how to remove the sound from the Physical Shield spell with FE? It should be really simple, + would make me happy cuz its like my favorite spell but makes SUCH an ANNOYING noise all the time XD

I thank you for your help in advance Smile
Re: Remove annoying sound of Physical Shield spell? should be VERY simple :) [message #56120 is a reply to message #56105] Thu, 11 February 2010 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I had this as a fav from a long time ago so I will give you a link. In the future use search.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=38917& amp;&srch=physical+shield#msg_38917

Re: Remove annoying sound of Physical Shield spell? should be VERY simple :) [message #56162 is a reply to message #56105] Sun, 14 February 2010 11:48 Go to previous message
TekhnoViking is currently offline  TekhnoViking
Resolved!
I got Sean_s 's fmp whic worked beautifully. recommended to all viewers of this thread!
Previous Topic: reducing the mana cost of spells ... !
Next Topic: little bit of help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:18:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01031 seconds