Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Jack Of Blade's Size
Jack Of Blade's Size [message #56110] Wed, 10 February 2010 20:42 Go to next message
derkky is currently offline  derkky
Is there a way to make the hero jack of blade's size? I used the JOB conversion mod by felowmodder ( I think that's his name) and it works perfectly, i removed the hero's original bones, and i became Jack's size. However, when i try to equip a mask, get a haircut, or grow horns or a halo, it appears at my chest instead of my head. Can this be fixed, somehow? I want to do this as I heard that if you get JOB's mask at the end of TLC, he will act like the guildmaster, however, if I do wear it, it will appear at my chest.
Re: Jack Of Blade's Size [message #56114 is a reply to message #56110] Wed, 10 February 2010 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

You can't fix that.
Undo what you did (put back original game.bin) and use this instead.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Jack Of Blade's Size [message #56116 is a reply to message #56110] Thu, 11 February 2010 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warischoy is currently offline  warischoy
or at least have a set of jack's bones.
he doesn't have a morph and that is annoying.
i want my char to be his size but don't want to look the same as him.

only mods at christmas, easter and summer holiday when i am in hong kong.
the rest i study in england and my mum won't let me bring my laptop.
Re: Jack Of Blade's Size [message #56119 is a reply to message #56116] Thu, 11 February 2010 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
derkky is currently offline  derkky
@ OldBoy
I was using that and that is why i want to be jack's size. Also, for some reason, JOB's mask isn't talking to me... I get my health really low and he doesn't say "Hero your health is low" like the guildmaster would. I used the removable JOB mask by the way. Does using that mod cause the mask to not talk to me?
Re: Jack Of Blade's Size [message #57439 is a reply to message #56110] Tue, 01 June 2010 08:56 Go to previous message
Anonymous Coward
it is if it's not the original one
actually i dont remember the original one talking O_0
but either way if you wear the Original mask and you said it needs to talk then it should
BUT
if you're using the one from the mod then it doesn't talk cuz it applies like other mask things in the game or hat like bandit bandana or chicken hat or chainmail helmet
so it won't talk
ANOTHER BUT
if you wear it after you
*spoilers*
*spoilers*
*spoilers*
kill the Dragon form of JoB and wear the mask then it should talk (as u mentioned before)
Previous Topic: Screenshot Help, please.
Next Topic: Villagers With Weapons (that fight too)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:26:27 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01399 seconds