Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » JOB is not talking to me!
JOB is not talking to me! [message #56130] Fri, 12 February 2010 08:31 Go to next message
derkky is currently offline  derkky
I have heard that JOB will talk to you should you decide to wear his mask. I have worn it, but nothing. Does the mask talk to you if you wear it? If it does, what can i do to fix. i am using the removable mask mod by Satan, by the way.
Re: JOB is not talking to me! [message #56134 is a reply to message #56130] Fri, 12 February 2010 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The mask, or some entity only talks at a certain point in the game I believe:
Toggle Spoiler

but if you used a mod to make it available earlier in the game there is no reason for it to talk to you.

Re: JOB is not talking to me! [message #56139 is a reply to message #56134] Fri, 12 February 2010 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
derkky is currently offline  derkky
Yes, but i completed the game and wore it. Also, I remember if you decide to go to the arena instead of kill thunder, he will talk to you, saying if you health is low or will is low.
Re: JOB is not talking to me! [message #56182 is a reply to message #56130] Tue, 16 February 2010 08:03 Go to previous message
Elion Demur is currently offline  Elion Demur
Yeah, he does then. Unless your health or will doesn't get low, and then he just tells you about a questcard in a slimepit. Constantly. Drove me crazy. And he wonders why I threw the mask (And the dragon) into a lava pit.

Name: Paladin
Age: 62+ (Or at least thats when he stopped counting...)
Alignment: Angelicly Good
Weight: Slim
Muscle Structure: Makes Thunder Jealous.
Modded: No.
Previous Topic: Help! my mods won't go! even with back-ups!
Next Topic: suggestions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:19:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01057 seconds