Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Can anyone make this mask?
Can anyone make this mask? [message #56135] Fri, 12 February 2010 18:38 Go to next message
Plazma is currently offline  Plazma
This is my first post and i have looked around quite a bit and out of all the requests for masks i haven't seen anyone request this one i know its a bleach mask and many people won't like me for asking for it but i think it would look awesome.

If anyone can thanks if not, then oh well it was worth a shot to ask.
  • Attachment: MASK.png
    (Size: 156.20KB, Downloaded 1069 times)
Re: Can anyone make this mask? [message #56137 is a reply to message #56135] Fri, 12 February 2010 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
i have never seen that one so im guessin its from the manga...ive been thinkin about tryin to design the base models for some masks andthen begging for someone to complete them(my texturing is too crappy to release)(also i dont think blender wud work for masks)...Ichigo's mask would be easier...i might be ale to get it with just a JOB mask reskin

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Can anyone make this mask? [message #56138 is a reply to message #56137] Fri, 12 February 2010 18:53 Go to previous message
Plazma is currently offline  Plazma
well i suck at that i was messing with something like that earlier but it failed epically i was able to make a tattoo that looks okay, but i kinda agree that ichigo's would be easier. i have been looking around and the only one i would think would be any easier would have to be

which also looks cool, what do you think?
ichigo's might be easier because it has no ears, these are also from bleach but i believe they are the vizards masks.
  • Attachment: mask2.png
    (Size: 67.00KB, Downloaded 1019 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2010 18:55]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Rifle/Musket style guns.
Next Topic: revan
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:12:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00996 seconds