Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Help! my mods won't go! even with back-ups!
icon9.gif  Help! my mods won't go! even with back-ups! [message #56155] Sun, 14 February 2010 04:13 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
(first of all, my english is not perfect Sad ) please help! i made back-ups before i added mods to my game. but i screwd up and i wanted to remove my mods. i putted my back-up's in my: program-files>microsoft-games>fable-lost-chapters>Data. and replaced the old ones with my back-ups. i started the game but the mods were stil there! i even deleted evriting and reinstald the game but when i started the game they were stil there! and i can not finde a tutorial for how to remove mods. (all it sais is to make back-ups) i bigin to think that it must be somthing very easy, but i just dont see how. Embarassed ps if it might help, my pc is a vista. but normaly i instald evryting so it works perfectly for mods. thanks!

[Updated on: Sun, 14 February 2010 04:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help! my mods won't go! even with back-ups! [message #56160 is a reply to message #56155] Sun, 14 February 2010 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Read the link about back-ups in my sig carefully, it will tell you the exact location to put each big or bin file. They do not just go into the data folder, but different folders in the data folder.

Re: Help! my mods won't go! even with back-ups! [message #56168 is a reply to message #56160] Mon, 15 February 2010 02:37 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
Thanks for helping out! now i get it! i just placed them in the wrong folders! Very Happy
Previous Topic: Spanish FableMod?
Next Topic: JOB is not talking to me!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:30:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01306 seconds