Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » power of licht help
icon6.gif  power of licht help [message #56169] Mon, 15 February 2010 02:50 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
can sombody tell me,or create this? make the angel hallo, licht butterflies and sunbeams that apear when joure good, vissible even when jou walk?.i findende it realy anoying that those effects dissepeare if jou walk. i tied changing the numbers in the heromorph map, but then they just dissapeard. if jou now how to do this or if jou made this let me hear it please. thanks Surprised it must be a foulte of the creators of fabble, when jou see that de evil form has the effects even when walking. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil (until now i still need help, i wil edit this message when somwon can tell me how to make those effeckts)

[Updated on: Fri, 19 February 2010 00:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: power of licht help [message #56170 is a reply to message #56169] Mon, 15 February 2010 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
they dont actually disappear its just the nature of the effect that when u move it kinda blurrs so that its difficult to see...with a high res monitor and larger screen u would probably notice it more...u might be able to ajust the graphics setting on your game in a way that would make it more visibl...not sure what settin though

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: power of licht help [message #56171 is a reply to message #56170] Mon, 15 February 2010 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
charrzarr wrote on Mon, 15 February 2010 17:31

they dont actually disappear its just the nature of the effect that when u move it kinda blurrs so that its difficult to see...with a high res monitor and larger screen u would probably notice it more...u might be able to ajust the graphics setting on your game in a way that would make it more visibl...not sure what settin though
Nope. It disappears just like the augment effects on a melee weapon disappear when you swing it.

Can't be helped unless someone comes up with a different way to attach effects to animated meshes.
Re: power of licht help [message #56177 is a reply to message #56171] Mon, 15 February 2010 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
thats odd cuz mine stay...at least the halo...at least im pretty sure...seems like the augment effects alter the swing effect/trail...idunno for sure on either cuz i aint played for a bit...

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: power of licht help [message #56179 is a reply to message #56171] Tue, 16 February 2010 05:41 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
no, no thay realy can stay! i putted them on my summon(full halo) and it was there even when he walkt and moved. its just one of those codes that sais unknown when jou look in heromorp. the problem is that if i change the code the dissepeare and not apere even when i stand stil. it has somting to do wit the 2 first codes, normally it's 2, seven's. but i don't now wat other number makes them vissible. sorry that i ask for this hard mod, but i am planning tho remake bothe the good and evil form. i like to mes with te special effects. so please, if jou know how to do this tell me.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 February 2010 09:18]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: revan
Next Topic: JoB hero doll made into trophy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:22:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01288 seconds