Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » fireball shot mod help  () 1 Vote
icon7.gif  fireball shot mod help [message #56180] Tue, 16 February 2010 05:56 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
hi, its me. the guy ho asks for impossible easy of hard mods Confused i can allredy change the loading efect of the firebal spell. but how do i change the fireball shot? and wher do i finde the folder to change this? thanks! Very Happy
Re: fireball shot mod help [message #56181 is a reply to message #56180] Tue, 16 February 2010 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elion Demur is currently offline  Elion Demur
I haven't messed with spells yet, as I am a sword and bow kinda guy, but I reckon that it is about the same that you do with weapons.

I could be wrong, though.

PS: Of course, with weapons I don't have it down to a science either. In trying to tweak Keshire's gun so I can have guards using it, It shoots two fireballs at once. Cool effect, but not something a guard needs. Shocked

Name: Paladin
Age: 62+ (Or at least thats when he stopped counting...)
Alignment: Angelicly Good
Weight: Slim
Muscle Structure: Makes Thunder Jealous.
Modded: No.
Re: fireball shot mod help [message #56185 is a reply to message #56181] Tue, 16 February 2010 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fireball's and spels are harder. Sad jou need to mod the effect's to make it look difrent end jou need to mess with the graffics to make jour caracter move difrent. the problem is that i can't finde the fireball-shot map. with that i may be able to make him shoot jack of blades magic or even the krakken beam! Shocked
Re: fireball shot mod help [message #56196 is a reply to message #56185] Tue, 16 February 2010 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sinow is currently offline  Sinow
In "game.bin", scroll down to "SPECIAL_ABILITIES_FIREBALL_SPELL_DEF". Double click the second one, and in the CDefs the first thing you should see is its "CSpecialEffectsDef". Click the "Links to (GameBINEntryID)" and its effects should pop up. I changed the effects to match the Minion's magic bolt, so in "CSpecialEffectsDefList" the first one I referenced to "MINION_DREADWING_BUILD_SPELL_01" (I.D. 574) and the second one to "MINION_DREADWING_CAST_SPELL_01" (I.D. 575).
To change the missile/shot, I just replaced every Fireball shot (7218-7221) with the then set their explosion effects consecutively (I used Jack's fireball explosion for level 4). Though I don't remember how I changed the explosion effects, been a while since I modded.

Thus quoth the Raven: "Give me cookies."
Re: fireball shot mod help [message #56209 is a reply to message #56196] Wed, 17 February 2010 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks! Laughing
Re: fireball shot mod help [message #56210 is a reply to message #56209] Thu, 18 February 2010 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh i found it, its simpel just go to SHOTS and take fireball(1,2,3 or 4) and export an other fireball from SHOTS and import it in jour fireball map. Rolling Eyes
Re: fireball shot mod help [message #56218 is a reply to message #56180] Fri, 19 February 2010 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elion Demur is currently offline  Elion Demur
So it IS the same as with weapons.

See? Maybe this old hero is actually right about things.

Wink

Name: Paladin
Age: 62+ (Or at least thats when he stopped counting...)
Alignment: Angelicly Good
Weight: Slim
Muscle Structure: Makes Thunder Jealous.
Modded: No.
Re: fireball shot mod help [message #56579 is a reply to message #56218] Sat, 27 March 2010 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it apears so! Wink im glad the creators of Fabel Explorer made it so simpel! I love this program! Very Happy
Re: fireball shot mod help [message #56583 is a reply to message #56180] Sat, 27 March 2010 12:30 Go to previous message
Lazarus is currently offline  Lazarus

lol thats really odd! I've just been messing around with Jacks Powers for the 1st time today! REALLY ODD! I replaced Fireball 1 for Level 1: Minion Plasma Ball & Level 2: Maze's Plasma Ball & Level 3: Jack Of Blades Plasma/Fire Balls & Level 4: Jack Of Blades's Plasma Wave! Razz

I'am A Legionaire People So Join The Fight AGAINST EVIL!!!
Previous Topic: Delete weopen?
Next Topic: can you make a new tutorial please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:20:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01013 seconds