Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Problem
Problem [message #56216] Fri, 19 February 2010 03:23 Go to next message
killzone90 is currently offline  killzone90
I have a problem downloaded the mod mod Uploader for Fable Explorer. And so I added it to appear when I used to kill the guardian of the guide but when he kills a guard shows me that I got Maze garments and this raises the problem I enter the inventory see and unfortunately I had no garments 26 and this happens with all the shirts and pants boots gloves and helmet included please tell me what I am doing wrong or how to do that I could assume that the armor I should be grateful
Re: Problem [message #56219 is a reply to message #56216] Fri, 19 February 2010 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elion Demur is currently offline  Elion Demur
Hmmm... If you list the names of the mod/mods you are using, and what tools you are using, we might be able to help you.

PS: It is always better to place items in Chests, or merchants.

PPS: And, JOB Armor, if you decide to use it, may not work if you don't fit in it. I learned that the hard way. Smile

Name: Paladin
Age: 62+ (Or at least thats when he stopped counting...)
Alignment: Angelicly Good
Weight: Slim
Muscle Structure: Makes Thunder Jealous.
Modded: No.
Re: Problem [message #56221 is a reply to message #56216] Fri, 19 February 2010 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have use mods ban on carrying weapons in a stone gazebo
I have Fable Explorer
Re: Problem [message #56224 is a reply to message #56219] Fri, 19 February 2010 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Elion Demur wrote on Fri, 19 February 2010 15:56

PS: It is always better to place items in Chests, or merchants.

Compared to which other method?
There are several ways of getting items via modding, each has its pros and cons.

PPS: And, JOB Armor, if you decide to use it, may not work if you don't fit in it. I learned that the hard way. Smile

If I read what you mean, it's nonsense. The JOB armor works fine
If you didn't get it to work, it's because of user error.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Problem [message #56225 is a reply to message #56216] Fri, 19 February 2010 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spawn Mazer Robe in kill guard drops
Re: Problem [message #56226 is a reply to message #56216] Fri, 19 February 2010 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How can I get for example to buy Maze Robe at a blacksmith in a stone gazebo?
Re: Problem [message #56227 is a reply to message #56224] Fri, 19 February 2010 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Oldboy kindly states

If I read what you mean, it's nonsense. The JOB armor works fine
If you didn't get it to work, it's because of user error.

(Edit by E-D: Scratch all that. I got it to work. It was user error. Still looks funny, though. Wink )

And I meant, for him, that it would be better to put the armor he wants in a chest, rather than on the guard/guards. His complaint (After my usage of a Spell Checker. O.o) was that his armor would drop off of the guards, but not show up in his inventory (Correct me here if I am wrong). I understand that Fable has a few kill-drop issues anyway (At least for me).

[Updated on: Fri, 19 February 2010 12:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem [message #56228 is a reply to message #56216] Fri, 19 February 2010 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how Maze robe and put in a box for example in the guild demon door please send
Re: Problem [message #56229 is a reply to message #56216] Fri, 19 February 2010 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm... Killzone, there are two things you can do.

Search for a tutorial (There are many),

Use Oldboys lastest Itempack (Includes Mazes Robe).

Re: Problem [message #56234 is a reply to message #56216] Sat, 20 February 2010 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, listen to the downloaded item pack but the problem is because it wants to establish a maze robe I have just such a thing if I had no shirt at all others now are not only enter and how to make one more to post in the chest with itempack oldnboy żrby there was a Guild robe please tell me I really want to have the guild robe and I do not know how to add it to tell me what to do to buy żrby guild robe for example, you could buy in a shop in a stone gazebo with a tailor that I say thanks?

Please what to do to buy żrby guild robe for example, you could buy in a shop in a bowerstone

[Updated on: Sun, 21 February 2010 00:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem [message #56236 is a reply to message #56234] Sun, 21 February 2010 00:42 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

killzone90 wrote on Sun, 21 February 2010 08:31

Hey, listen to the downloaded item pack but the problem is because it wants to establish a maze robe I have just such a thing if I had no shirt at all others now are not only enter and how to make one more to post in the chest with itempack oldnboy żrby there was a Guild robe please tell me I really want to have the guild robe and I do not know how to add it to tell me what to do to buy żrby guild robe for example, you could buy in a shop in a stone gazebo with a tailor that I say thanks?

Don't double post.
Use punctuation when writing down a sentence, or at least try.
Yes this is a warning.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: Replayable Arena
Next Topic: balverine c
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 12:46:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01392 seconds