|AlbionExplorer [message #6929]
||Thu, 09 March 2006 09:44
Registered: October 2005
|Sun, 25 May 2008|
This application is thus declared abandoned.
|Thu, 18 October 2007 09:26|
- context menus
* Bug fixes
* Automatic WAD extraction might also work
|Wed, 17 January 2007 02:09|
* Log file
* New minimap load system
* Couple of bug fixes
* Less memory usage, not much, but anyway
Sorry for the all the DLL mess ups.
|Fri, 26 May 2006 02:34|
Added couple of fixes and the "To ground" system is now object based.
|Mon, 22 May 2006 04:16|
* Mouse wheel zoom
* Scrolling with the middle mouse button (wheel click)
* Saving system changed a little bit
* Ground level control (for objects that are above the ground level)
* Save changes menu item for the tng files (in world editor tree view)
Notice! The ownership system has some problems. If you change the ownership information of an object via the text editor, you need to close the editor window, save changes and open it again before the ownership information is used.
EDIT: Noticed there was some floating point issues that may have caused some problems in previous versions. So, updated the app.
|Mon, 17 April 2006 08:21|
The main feature this time is multiple selection. Object selection area is done with the mouse drag and Alt key. Adding selections to previous selections is done with Ctrl.
|Mon, 27 March 2006 00:03|
Added the needed rotation/ownership feature and couple of other things.
|Sun, 19 March 2006 15:01|
* Loading windows
* Better modification control
* icons xml
|Fri, 17 March 2006 15:51|
* UID finder
|Thu, 16 March 2006 12:51|
* Regions/maps support
* Import TNG
* TNG Wizard
* Custom templates
* Minimaps, though it needs a bit of work from you.
* By default it uses your installed Fable files, so back them up before using or use the MyPath setting from the ini file.
* Objects appear only after certain zoom level.
About the attachments:
AEResources.zip contains the various icons, templates and minimaps. AlbionExplorer.zip contains just the application.
[Updated on: Tue, 21 October 2008 23:37] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator