Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » help with fable explorer
help with fable explorer [message #56317] Wed, 03 March 2010 19:41 Go to next message
cracka mike is currently offline  cracka mike
im new to the fable modding community, so sorry for the question and sorry if the answer is somewhere in these forums, im trying to run fable explorer and load the new item pack 2.5, but keep getting the error that it says that it "attempted to read or write protected memory. this is often an indication that other memory is corrupt"

anyone have any clue on how to fix this?
Re: help with fable explorer [message #56318 is a reply to message #56317] Wed, 03 March 2010 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just read i wasnt supposed to put questions here... woops my bad maybe someone can answer this real quick now? haha...
Re: help with fable explorer [message #56319 is a reply to message #56318] Wed, 03 March 2010 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
You just broke another rule by making that second post. Also, I believe this is a vista issue(which also apply to Windows 7), which can be fixed with a small amount reading.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: help with fable explorer [message #56320 is a reply to message #56319] Wed, 03 March 2010 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where is "the reading"
Re: help with fable explorer [message #56321 is a reply to message #56320] Wed, 03 March 2010 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Second sticky in the General Discussion subforum. Search next time, or someone might get mad at you.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: help with fable explorer [message #56322 is a reply to message #56317] Wed, 03 March 2010 21:06 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Not a Fable Explorer issue.
Not a Vista issue.

It's more like a magic issue. We don't know why, we don't know how, so it's magic. Anyway, workarounds are provided in the New Item Pack thread by me and others. Read the whole thread next time. Read the posts, try the workarounds, good luck, hope it works, if it doesn't, sorry, tough. The end.

Thread moved, thread locked.
Previous Topic: balverine c
Next Topic: Guildmaster Robe Problem - How add robe to inventory ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 03:59:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01448 seconds