Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Question about a file in a currently locked topic
Question about a file in a currently locked topic [message #56400] Wed, 10 March 2010 22:39 Go to next message
jsnsctt85 is currently offline  jsnsctt85
Hi, sorry to post this, was trying to post in the topic for where my question was about, but alas, its locked. In the topic, Balverine Hero Mod Release!, the downloadable Zip file is only 50kb and the only file in there is a file with same name as the zip, but the extension is either unknown or actually called "file". I can't do anything with it. If anyone has a working zip file for this mod package, can you please repost it? or can an Admin email it to me? This would be much appreciated. Again, sorry to post a new topic about this, but I didn't see any other way. Thanks Smile
Re: Question about a file in a currently locked topic [message #56401 is a reply to message #56400] Wed, 10 March 2010 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
jsnsctt85 wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 00:39

the downloadable Zip file is only 50kb and the only file in there is a file with same name as the zip, but the extension is either unknown or actually called "file".
No, it's a zip file. Decompress it. I just downloaded it, it was a zip file, I just extracted it, it had mod files in it.

But don't use that one, the newer and simpler one.
Re: Question about a file in a currently locked topic [message #56428 is a reply to message #56401] Sat, 13 March 2010 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jsnsctt85 is currently offline  jsnsctt85
ya..that one doesn't work for me either. Haven't a clue why, but it doesn't. All versions of FE seem to error when loading the mod package, and if it doesn't error, the attackable signs are not present. Followed all directions and everything..think I'm just SOL and gonna move on. Thanks though for your help.
Re: Question about a file in a currently locked topic [message #56451 is a reply to message #56400] Wed, 17 March 2010 15:51 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Load it on unmodded gamefiles.

If that doesn't work, what error are you talking about? Don't leave us to assume it.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: A Couple of Questions
Next Topic: realy, realy, realy need help!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:44:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01668 seconds